windows or daz change causes crash on ANY action

i recently changed my machine to an i9-11900 on a skt1200 z590 m/board with 32gb ram at 3600mhz and an rtx2069 super 8gb gfx card plus 3x m.2 drives [2.5tb total] on re-installing the latest windows 10 build 21h1 i find that my daz studio no longer functions. i have already spent 3 days gtting the DIM and daz central to agree where my contect is [as one didn't seem to be informing the other when setting were made to point to dive g:/daz library] {default folders on intall} nor will either of the DIM or daz studio program [when i can get it to open and stay open for a few seconds] allow me to connect to my account [which i clearly can when online here]. i can get a default project to open but when i try to add a model, make a menu change, zoom in or simply open a menu daz studio just quits. sometimes with a 'program must close' warning, often not. it just disapears from screen.

i'm devestated to find my new very expensive equipment that i had so may hopes for seems to not be capable of running daz. has anyone else noticed any odd install results recently? anyone any ideas what might be going wrong? i am currently running a 3 version of complete re-install from a flat [killdisk] drive and i'm following all normal install directions.

Comments