Cleopatra HD add-on?

I was guessing why Cleopatra doesn't have an HD add-on......all the DAZ originals main characters have one. I already own 8.1 add-ons for Jada, Jacqueline and Victoria, may they work good on Cleo if I buy her? Suggestions?

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

She is HD by the description.  She doesnt have the separate addon.

• The Cleopatra 8.1 dial says it's HD.
    There's just no separate dial for the HD.
    https://www.daz3d.com/cleopatra-81

Would another figure's HD dial look good?

I tend to think that the normal maps, the detail features (with the new PBR shader) will generally do more than the HD dials. The HD requires a higher subD to pull the most out of the HD dial/get the most detail onto the surface via the dial... which requires more computing overhead.

If you MUST have HD dial, then any of them will add some detail... but I'd look for normal maps first.

• The point is: I was wrong, she's not ONLY Daz Originals, I'm noticing she's made by Daz originals and AlexanderBeim. So now I understand why she doesn't have a specific HD sculpted morphs made by Daz.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322

Daventaki said:

She is HD by the description.  She doesnt have the separate addon.

White Priestess 8.1 is another one that is HD and doesn't have a seperate addon. 

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

I believe that all of the Artstation-originated characters are handled that way -- Underbelly, Tara, White Priestess, Niko, Cleopatra, and any others I'm forgetting. None of them have separate HD options available because they're HD on their own and don't need the separate one.

• vwrangler said:

I believe that all of the Artstation-originated characters are handled that way -- Underbelly, Tara, White Priestess, Niko, Cleopatra, and any others I'm forgetting. None of them have separate HD options available because they're HD on their own and don't need the separate one.

Interesting because I own the Tara Bundle, bought in a bargain for 7,5 dollars.... But I never tested the character, now I will do to see how the HD option works on this characters...