Flash Sale Pages

I have a complaint. You're browsing through the flash sale and you find something you like. You click on it for more information, then you hit your back button on your browser(Chrome in my case) and you're back at page one. If you're on page six, or two or eleven, you always go back to page one, not the page you just left. By the time I got through most of the pages, the flash sale was OVER. Maybe this is by design so it isn't going to be fixed. If it isn't by design, could someone take a look at it. Not only are the prices great, but it's a great way to discover things you missed.

Comments

• I always open in a new tab to avoid that issue. I'm sure it has been pointed out to Daz, but just in case you could open a ticket https://www.daz3d.com/help

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

There is another thread about that where people are saying this new broken behavior but I have always experienced here and at many other shop site.  I got in the habit of right clicking and opening in another tab because of it.

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

jestmart said:

There is another thread about that where people are saying this new broken behavior but I have always experienced here and at many other shop site.  I got in the habit of right clicking and opening in another tab because of it.

Thanx for the heads-up about right clickingyes .....(I wish they can sort out the thumbs up, too!.....LOL)

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123
    edited July 2021

I've already put a ticket in for this same problem.  This never happened until recently.

Post edited by ReneW on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,358

I'm pretty sure Daz has been made aware of the issue. IDK if they been working on it at this point in time. At least we haven't heard anything about it. As others do I also open everything into a new tab cause it happens on a lot of sites, so I've gotten into that habit. Another shortcut for it is to just click scroll wheel and it will open in a new tab.