Will this make it to 2022 Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

This discussion was created from comments split from: 2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™".

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795
    edited October 2021

Xellosz said:

Anniversary Flashbacks https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2021-bundle-4 ;  is an oops page XD

the link is now working, linking correctly to the bundle 5 even through the image is still showing bundle 4

Post edited by Linwelly on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,308
    edited October 2021

Wonderland said:

I already own every single bundle in the sale lol. 

Same here. The only one I don't own is the Star 2.0 starter bundle and I own all the products in it. It looks like a good day to save some pennies. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Linwelly said:

Xellosz said:

Anniversary Flashbacks https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-2021-bundle-4 ;  is an oops page XD

the link is now working, linking correctly to the bundle 5 even through the image is still showing bundle 4

Hm wake up daz and correct those errors already. XP

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,308
    edited October 2021

I'm really disappointed that the $10 coupon for purchasing the Pablo 8.1 bundle excludes new relaeses. That wasn't mentioned in the offer yesterday. I'm definitely considering just returning the bundle.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Gia 7 bundles are full price, but one of the advertised products, Ireland Hair, has been removed from the store.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724

margrave said:

Gia 7 bundles are full price, but one of the advertised products, Ireland Hair, has been removed from the store.

Since it's a DAZ Original it should be in the bundle anyway, if the product page says it's included.

• Taoz said:

margrave said:

Since it's a DAZ Original it should be in the bundle anyway, if the product page says it's included.

That would be my expectation, but I've sent a query in.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Taoz said:

margrave said:

That would be my expectation, but I've sent a query in.

Yes, bundle purchasers will still receive the hair.

• Blando CalrissianBlando Calrissian Posts: 456
    edited October 2021

It doesn't look like the extra 10% off for PC+ members is applying to the current flash sale.

Not sure if this deal translates into 70% off ($18.95 becomes $5.69) or just 10% off of the 60% off price ($18.95 becomes $6.82), but either way, it's currently knocking off $0.00

(edit: double negative deleted!)

sale3.JPG
    697 x 342 - 49K
    Sale1.JPG
    731 x 450 - 49K
    Sale2.JPG
    736 x 435 - 44K
    Post edited by Blando Calrissian on
  • Blando Calrissian said:

It doesn't look like the extra 10% off for PC+ members isn't applying to the current flash sale.

Not sure if this deal translates into 70% off ($18.95 becomes $5.69) or just 10% off of the 60% off price ($18.95 becomes $6.82), but either way, it's currently knocking off $0.00

Same here.

• KCMustangKCMustang Posts: 113

Blando Calrissian said:

It doesn't look like the extra 10% off for PC+ members isn't applying to the current flash sale.

Same is happening to my cart.

Untitled.jpeg
    1070 x 739 - 83K
  • Seems to be fixed for me now.

• Same here. And yes, it's the usual "10% off of the calculated sales price" ($18.95 becomes $6.82)

• I am seeing 55% or 64% with two, which is correct I think. Is this still true, and if so what do you have in your carts?

• KCMustangKCMustang Posts: 113

It was fixed for me now, discounts showing as 64%.

I still don't get why some flash sales show 64% and others 68% when they are the same offer.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,783

Blando Calrissian said:

It doesn't look like the extra 10% off for PC+ members is applying to the current flash sale.

(edit: double negative deleted!)

I've been missing these Flash Sales; serves me right for having a real life...  frown

• arks0ngarks0ng Posts: 268

WandW said:

I've been missing these Flash Sales; serves me right for having a real life...  frown

They run from about 2am - 8am down here in Aus :/ While I can sometimes catch the tail end of them (tho that doesn't leave much time to measure discounts etc.) when there are those sequential 2 hour ones, we basically miss out on all of 'em. I used to be able to count on a final catch-up sale but it doesn't seem like they do them anymore either :/

• "La Revolucion Begins!"

...but is it a plethora? 

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

Wow, new cart. Looks nice, except for the coupon code and gift card input boxes. One text there would be enough, we don't need two, right on top of each other. :D

Capture.JPG
    963 x 445 - 36K

How do I check out with the new cart? Whenever I try to place my order, it says "Please confirm your address before completing your purchase" But there's no button to do that.

It's now the middle of the month, and there has not been a single sale where I could fully use the PlatClub coupon.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

Wow, new cart. Looks nice, except for the coupon code and gift card input boxes. One text there would be enough, we don't need two, right on top of each other. :D

What browser are you on? I have Chrome and Firefox open and they're both fine.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

How do I check out with the new cart? Whenever I try to place my order, it says "Please confirm your address before completing your purchase" But there's no button to do that.

Did you set up the address? My broker account came up with my address already available.

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

What browser are you on? I have Chrome and Firefox open and they're both fine.

Latest Chrome (Version 94.0.4606.81 (Official Build) (64-bit))

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

Did you set up the address? My broker account came up with my address already available.

Yes, I have the address set up. It's even displayed on the checkout page.

I just tried checking out again, and this time it worked. I guess this is solved. :D

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

Yes, I have the address set up. It's even displayed on the checkout page.

I just tried checking out again, and this time it worked. I guess this is solved. :D

I had a right old wrestling match with the address system the other week. Ended up having delete any pre-existing address, because it wouldn't accept a valid edit to them.

• If you are using any kind of script blocker, there is an extra one that needs to be enabled compared to the old checkout (affirm.com) - I found that last night, it kept demanding I choose a payment method even though it was going to use store crdit.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,126

Richard Haseltine said:

If you are using any kind of script blocker, there is an extra one that needs to be enabled compared to the old checkout (affirm.com) - I found that last night, it kept demanding I choose a payment method even though it was going to use store crdit.

I had the same issue. I gave up. What has to be enabled now?

• I use Noscript, which just lists the domains that have scripts on the page - affirm.com enabled got rid of the spinner and replaced the payment method buttons with a note that I was using store credit.

• LeticiaLeticia Posts: 126

I know I've been in here a lot complaining about sales, so I thought it would be fair to drop in to say "I like this model."  I think I still prefer a single big pro bundle, but if we're going to split the bundles, I like this "Not including the base figure in both" and "including the HD in one."

I think having the base figure as an addon for the second bundle is an interesting and clever compromise to let you pick which bundle you prefer and not pay for the base figure twice.  So thumbs up from me.

This discussion has been closed.