Coupon SATURDAYSAVINGZ not working !

I have 2 new release items in my cart and I've got a ''selected DAZ item'' for the discount and yet the coupon SATURDAYSAVINGZ isnt working at checkout.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312

hansmolleman33 said:

I have 2 new release items in my cart and I've got a ''selected DAZ item'' for the discount and yet the coupon SATURDAYSAVINGZ isnt working at checkout.

It appears several of the offers aren't working. Unfortunately this happens a lot at the weekend and sometimes doesn't get fixed. I'll give it a couple of hours then empty the cart.. 

• It worked in my test cart - what do you have in your cart?

• Richard Haseltine said:

It worked in my test cart - what do you have in your cart?

See attachment

coupon.jpg
    1612 x 882 - 151K
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

yeah, I had a number of things that did not discount for me.

• I see the issue - Billbioard Builder isn't working as Still new, it isn't even geting the 2+ extra discount itself. Will report this, thank you.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662

Grimskull doesn't seem to be discounting properly either.

• HorusRa said:

Grimskull doesn't seem to be discounting properly either.

This was fixed a while after your post.

• Nevermind. I realized what was going on. The code was adding a 3% discount and the items were so low priced that the difference was only a couple of cents.

• ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278
    edited October 2021

Stupid question:

But shouldn't the discounts stack?

I have several items in my cart which are already discounted (the pc+ discount) but after entering the coupon code the 80% only get deducted from the normal price.

It leads to the strange effect that for example the frontline hero bundle which costs me $14.13 as a pc+ member suddently costs $19.99.

Post edited by ps2000 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited October 2021

The 80% doesn't stack with other discounts, that is noted in the small print on today's promo page

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560

..I dislike it when extra discounts end up being subject to "Daz Math".  For example 10% for being a PC member plus 10% for buying a new release (which should be and additional 20%) ends up being around 9% off the full retail price. Even having the percentages apply to the already discounted price results in higher prices than just adding it to the full discount.. . 

Why do the discounts not stack today when I use the coupon SUPERSUNDAY?

There is nothing in the fine print that does say that todays discounts don't stack. 

• kyoto kid said:

..I dislike it when extra discounts end up being subject to "Daz Math".  For example 10% for being a PC member plus 10% for buying a new release (which should be and additional 20%) ends up being around 9% off the full retail price. Even having the percentages apply to the already discounted price results in higher prices than just adding it to the full discount.. . 

10% then 10% is 19% off whatever the price befor those were applied may have been. So if it's already around 50% off then yes, another 19% would be 9-10% of the original price

edited October 2021

Well, I got it.

In the first two fine prints there is no mention that the discounts don't stack.

In the third and fourth there is.

Well, classic daz again.

It's not really a good deal if I have to buy three new releases to get a 80% discount.

It's ok I guess.

But what annoys me a little bit is that it's a pc+ sale and my pc+ membership is basically worth nothing (apart from the additional meagre 5% on the new releases).

Also the pc+ coupons are often not applycable. 

Is it the intention of this sale to show me that I should cancel my pc+ membership?

Post edited by ps2000 on