(More) Free hair for Genesis 8 Female

perlkperlk Posts: 846
edited November 2021 in Freebies

In case you didn't have enough free hair for your Genesis 8 females, I modeled one in Hexagon. It probably has problems, but I've been messing around with it for days now and I'm bored so there you have it! If I was really good at this, I'd sell it, but unfortunately for me I'm not (but fortunately for you, I'm not, so you get it free!).

It has 12 hair colors and 4 barrette colors. It has a conforming model and a prop model. It doesn't know that it was modeled for G8F but I have exhausted all of the tutorials and I'm basically done arguing with it, if you use the defaults it will fit.

Good luck!

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-Side-swept-long-hair-for-Genesis-8-Female-897160335

long-hair-promo-big.png
1200 x 1400 - 2M
Post edited by perlk on

Comments

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

Thanks perlk!  One can never have enough hair!  laugh

• perlkperlk Posts: 846

You're very welcome!

• Just installed this on my machine, will play with it soon. Thanks for doing this, it's so nice of you to offer it for free. I would love to be able to do it myself. Probably wouldn't do it as there are others so much better, just want to be able to do it if I wanted to, and I can't at the moment.
  • perlkperlk Posts: 846

That's sort of why I did it. Someone at Deviantart said it would be nice to have a free hair like this style and I jumped right on it just to prove I could do it. It's not perfect, but it was fun to do!