[Released] V-Wing Pilot Helmet [Commercial]

harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 279
edited December 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The V-Wing Pilot Helmet is a sci-fi fighter pilot accessory, inspired by the iconic helms worn by the brave pilots of the Rebel Alliance from the Star Wars universe. This helmet is designed to look like the next generation of those hardy battle-worn designs, keeping the generally chunky design aesthetic from those iconic movies. 

This asset is also a companion piece to an earlier release, the V-Wing Interceptor, this helmet is designed for the pilots of this nimble little starfighter. The V-Wing design is intended as an advanced heavy interceptor introduced into the Rebel Alliance's fleet towards the end of the Galactic Civil War, after the Battle of Endor. To complement the advanced systems of this starfighter, the helmet that pilots use when flying this ship comes equipped with several experimental advanced features. Chief amongst these is an extensive Heads Up Display interface projected onto the voluminous visor of the helmet, this allows the fighter cockpit to use a more minimalist command console which frees up more space in the tight confines of the cockpit. The advanced helmet's systems also make use of eye-line tracking to allow the pilot to interact with the HUD interface systems at lightning fast speeds in the blink of an eye, massively improving situational reaction times in the heat of battle.

This model features rigged, moving components, allowing the helmet to be worn with the visor up or down. In addition to the visor version of the helmet there is an alternative version where the visor is swapped out for a blast shield in case you fancy indulging in a little Jedi training...

"But with the blast shield down I can't even see..."

Which can also be posed up or down. Also included are some alternative material presets, a default version, a clean, and also a bare metal finish, to give a really unique look to the thing. The asset is compatible with the Genesis 8 male and female figures.

I hope you guys will enjoy it.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 571K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 514K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 450K
popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 515K
popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 490K
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 579K
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 564K
popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 554K
popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 584K
popup_11.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 591K
popup_16.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 531K
popup_22.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 168K
popup_23.jpg
1860 x 881 - 223K
popup_25.jpg
1860 x 881 - 213K
popup_26.jpg
1860 x 881 - 223K
popup_28.jpg
1860 x 881 - 182K
Post edited by harold_withers on

Comments

• A whole slew of different styles of helmets would be welcome! They have all sorts of uses, from pilots to drivers to computer interfaces and augmentations for cybernetic characters.

• harold_withersharold_withers Posts: 279
    edited November 2021

Xenomorphine said:

A whole slew of different styles of helmets would be welcome! They have all sorts of uses, from pilots to drivers to computer interfaces and augmentations for cybernetic characters.

I don't really have any current plans to do any more helmets, but if there is a demand for them, I might try and fit a couple more into my busy schedule. Currently on my slate are a couple of spacecraft (interiors as well as exteriors), which will take up quite a bit of my time, and a couple of extension packs for the Dark Space Walls set. However, helmets are a small enough undertaking that I could feasibly get some more out there without affecting my work on other projects too adversely. 

Post edited by harold_withers on
  • ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Well done. Goes in my cart as soon as released in the marketplace.

• And we're live! Get 'em while they're hot folks!

smiley