[solved] metadata completely messed up

no noseno nose Posts: 297

So I recently changed emails, and needed to re-add my login info on the various apps (install manager, studio, centeral). But now, all three apps seems to think that a lot of different products that I had already installed haven't been installed yet. I haven't touched the installation path of anything, so I don't understand why this is happening.

Post edited by no nose on

Comments

• Did you edit your account details in DIM or create a new one? If you created a new one then it will be using the defautl paths, rather than any custom paths you may have set, and might well not be seeing the manifest archive which tells it what has been installed. Check Advanced Settings.

• no noseno nose Posts: 297

Richard Haseltine said:

Did you edit your account details in DIM or create a new one? If you created a new one then it will be using the defautl paths, rather than any custom paths you may have set, and might well not be seeing the manifest archive which tells it what has been installed. Check Advanced Settings.

I created a new one, didn't even know I could edit the previous one. That seemed to fix it, thanks