How do I "Manually clear working directory"?

DMaxDMax Posts: 637

My Content WIzard seems to have become corrupted and the architect advised me to try "manually clearing my working directory".

How does one do that? frown

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited November 2021

DMax said:

My Content WIzard seems to have become corrupted and the architect advised me to try "manually clearing my working directory".

How does one do that? frown

Depends I suppose on what the architect means by manually.

I don't have this product however on the video I noticed a button for reset options on the bottom of the wizard, maybe that would help?

If I say manually, I would mean close D/S., and physically go into the working directory and delete whatever. But I don't see how that would help the content wizard.

https://www.daz3d.com/content-wizard

... or maybe there's some information in the .pdf file that came with it?

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • DMaxDMax Posts: 637

Yeah I am quite lost to say the least... it was RiverSoftArt who had suggested that manual clearing working directory thinggy but I have no idea what to do. The rest button didn't work, closing DS I have tried but don't know what else to do and there's nothing in the pdf. For now, I have quite many new, exciting products waiting to be installed via CW as part of my Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases. Sigh.

Very much appreciate your suggestions however!

• DMax said:

Yeah I am quite lost to say the least... it was RiverSoftArt who had suggested that manual clearing working directory thinggy but I have no idea what to do. The rest button didn't work, closing DS I have tried but don't know what else to do and there's nothing in the pdf. For now, I have quite many new, exciting products waiting to be installed via CW as part of my Black Friday and Cyber Monday purchases. Sigh.

Very much appreciate your suggestions however!

As I don't have the product to check where it might be keeping records it might be an idea to contact RiverSoftArt again and ask for the how-to.

This discussion has been closed.