Convert Generation Toon Clothing to Genesis 8?

In one of the preview images for SY Genesis 8 Clones for Genesis 3 by @Sickleyield, it shows one of the menu options for a source of clothing as Toon Generations; it's right at the bottom of the menu.  This suggests that Sickleyield picked up a converter/clone for Toon Generations (from @3d-universe) somewhere, or potentially made one.  Does anyone know if one is available anywhere?

I was hoping to see if I can convert some of the Little Soldiers clothing.

04-sy-genesis-8-clones-for-genesis-3-daz3d_1.jpg
200 x 200 - 9K

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

alamo4 said:

In one of the preview images for SY Genesis 8 Clones for Genesis 3 by @Sickleyield, it shows one of the menu options for a source of clothing as Toon Generations; it's right at the bottom of the menu.  This suggests that Sickleyield picked up a converter/clone for Toon Generations (from @3d-universe) somewhere, or potentially made one.  Does anyone know if one is available anywhere?

I was hoping to see if I can convert some of the Little Soldiers clothing.

The Toon Generations 2 Megabundle (and I suppose the individual clothing products that came with it) include a Toon Generations autofit for Genesis 3 Male & Genesis 3 Female so that those original Toon Generation clothing products would work with the Genesis 3 based Toon Generations 2 product.