FREE Victoria Base Characters

Every Victory that I have is available. What about Victoria 8.1? Or Victoria 3, I don't really want her but I don't have her.

Comments

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,338

Check your messages; if you have all of the Vickies on offer, you should have a coupon good for a wide range of the other core figures (between Generation 6 to much of the way through Generation 8, I believe).

• Matt_Castle said:

Check your messages; if you have all of the Vickies on offer, you should have a coupon good for a wide range of the other core figures (between Generation 6 to much of the way through Generation 8, I believe).

Thank you for the heads up! 

• dennisgray41 said:

Every Victory that I have is available. What about Victoria 8.1? Or Victoria 3, I don't really want her but I don't have her.

Victoria 3 and Michael 3 were free yesterday and two days ago. Only one of them could be selected. 

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268

Matt_Castle said:

Same here, I had all the Vickies so I had a range of others to choose from. 

• scott762_948aec318a said:

Matt_Castle said:

Same here, I had all the Vickies so I had a range of others to choose from. 

Yeh, I had all the Vickies and got the coupon; but I also had all the characters in the coupon offer. So, still no real benefit for me.  

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I was able to choose 1 (since I already had all the Vickys). One I'd passed on previously, but hey - free is free, so why not? LOL

• I was a little bummed that Nico 8 wasn't part of the offer, but I picked up Nix 8 instead. Haven't tried him out as I am doing some other projects, but considering him for one I am about to start as I think he may work for cyberpunk as well as alien.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,775

I also had all of the Vickies. Didn't find anything in my coupons, though. Must've missed it. Either that, or I already had whatever else was on offer.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570

...same here, have them all, so picked up Rynne as I never can have enough fey characters.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,437

i grabbed CJ8. it seems like I had her before, but I guess not

• Since I have the Victorias, I picked up Yuzuru.

I think I just didn't like his Pro bundle very much, so I never picked up the figure. (I like the figure, just not the bundle.)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,151

The only remaining G8 base figures I didn't own were both Thorne characters, and I'm not too interested in those, so I went with Tween Julie 7.

• alex86firealex86fire Posts: 1,130

Damn, I had all the Vickies but didn't think to check the messages :(.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    I got Dasan 8. Which made me angry because of all the money I wasted on other Gen 8 characters that are no where close to the quality of Dasan.
  • alex86fire said:

Damn, I had all the Vickies but didn't think to check the messages :(.

Same here... I'm bangging my head against the keyboard :,(,,, 

• Darius 8 was my choice as I have all the Vickies. I will eventually get to the target of Tyrone 8, he requires Darius 8 so I'm 50% there. As Tyrone is not a 'Must Have' merely a 'Would Like', I shall wait around until the character is an acceptable price. Such as under $3.

Regards,

Richard

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

I missed the coupon, but I have most of the "base" characters I really want.

OP, if you have Penny 8, her head sculpt is basically V3. I know this because I was trying to dial spin V3 on G8F and was trying different "8" characters to use as a base for her and found Penny was practically an exact match.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771
    edited December 2021

It was a very generous offer, it made me really happy!

I picked Christian.

I got most G8 core characters I really wanted when they were discounted like crazy earlier this year; but I still have a few left that I'd be happy to add to my library!

Post edited by Hylas on
  • Didn't check my messages! I would have appreciated it . Too bad.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,458

Vladimir for the stubble and color choises for it

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

Valentino 8 heart

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Sanjay 8. Now I need Kala 8. And a few others. laugh

• Did anyone make a screenshot of the offer by any chance? I own all Vickys but didn't get the offer. That would be helpful for me to show Daz.

Thank you very much.

• DandeneDandene Posts: 162

I was glad I read this thread when the offer popped up.  There were quite a bit of base models I didn't own already, and managed to get Dasan (I felt like I needed another male to add to the library.  I don't seem to have enough hehe).  I was quite surprised to see what was available.  I might have squealed haha.  

• I grabbed Yuzuru 

• Matt_Castle said:

Found the ad in my junk file. expiredcrying