Monthly PA Coupon Weirdness

I don't seem to remember this happening before, but when I apply the Monthly PA Coupon, I'm only getting $3.00 off of $18.00+ of merchandise instead of $6.00 off.  I do get a brief message when applying the coupon (or any coupon, really) that says there was an error processing the request, but then it goes through.  Dunno if that's related.  I've tried putting different combinations of items in the cart--always amounting to more than $18.00, but the coupon consistantly only took off $3.00.  I've been using this coupon successfully for years here, so I do know how it normally works (as well as which items it does not apply to).  Anyone else having this issue?  Am I just being muddle-headed?  Thanks.

Comments

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,138
    sometimes items on special promotions are excluded
  • Well, I managed to use the $6 off coupon (not the $6 off $18) with today's Daz Originals discounts (mostly the 90% off V4/M4 stuff in my cart).

I usually only see that less than $6 thing when I have freebies in the cart.

• I had this happen today, too. All three of the items in the cart (total value: $19,61) had a bit taken off, but those bits were $1.18, $0.66, and $0.60, respectively. $6 off became $2.44 off.
    Items were:
    dForce Yesteryear Nightgown for G8F ($18.95, sale price $9.48, post-coupon price $8.30);
    Z Deadly Weapon Gun & Poses for G8F ($18.95, $5.31, $4.65);
    Classic Tuxedo for G3M ($22.95, $4.82, $4.22)

Oh well. I'm sure there's a hidden reason for it, but all of those items were supposedly eligible for coupon savings. I'm tired and don't have time for Dazrithmatic tonight.  frown

Cart1.JPG
    1293 x 436 - 65K
    Cart2.JPG
    1309 x 431 - 64K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136

I think the coupons are broken. I had the same problem, as have other people.