Question about March Madness

eegleeegle Posts: 37
edited December 1969 in The Commons

As I understand There are three days now (well, today, tomorrow and on Sunday) to choose two items from Newly Mad and Still Mad categories and, when adding M6 to the cart (http://www.daz3d.com/michael-6), get him for free--is this true? Getting M6 for FREE?

Second of all could I get just one item from NM or SM and purchase Victoria 6 with it and still get the M6 for free? I want to do this because I need Victoria6 anyway

thanks

eegle

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It is only products that are in the MM categories that count on this promo. So they both have to be either newly mad or still mad to get M6 free.

March Madness is a special sale that happens evrey year, and there are always lots of new releases. Buying the new products then helps you get special offers on older, back catalogue stuff.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

I think Eegle is asking whether there will be a weekend catch-up tomorrow. And, Eegle, if V6 is listed as Related Madness or Even More Madness, there will be a discount, but to get M6 for free, you nonetheless need two items (or more) - Newly Mad or Still Mad are the categories you can choose your mix from.

• eegleeegle Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Thank you Miss Cecilia I sure hope it is...

eegle

edited March 2015

As I said in my post. for the special offers it is only products that appear in the Newly Mad or Still Mad categories that count towards the special offers. 2 MM items to get M6 free is todays offer.

No one can know what will happen at the weekend, nor forecast that the special offer will change, or what it will change to.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    As I said in my post. for the special offers it is only products that appear in the Newly Mad or Still Mad categories that count towards the special offers. 2 MM items to get M6 free is todays offer.

No one can know what will happen at the weekend, nor forecast that the special offer will change, or what it will change to.

That's part of the madness...

edited December 1969

Hey guys I found in the March Madness victory angels "20 fashion sexy poses (plus mirrors) for Monique 6 and 20 fashion sexy poses ( plus mirrors) for Victoria 6" What does "plus Mirrors for Victoria 6" mean.

Please be specific I'm a little slow...Can I easily use them with the Victoria 6 Character?

thanks
    Eegle

edited December 1969

eegle said:
    Hey guys I found in the March Madness victory angels "20 fashion sexy poses (plus mirrors) for Monique 6 and 20 fashion sexy poses ( plus mirrors) for Victoria 6" What does "plus Mirrors for Victoria 6" mean.

Please be specific I'm a little slow...Can I easily use them with the Victoria 6 Character?

thanks
    Eegle

When it's poses, "mirrors" means that there are 20 poses and 20 mirrored poses so you can have your character facing right or left.

edited December 1969

thank you

eegle

edited December 1969

1. Does anyone know if "POKE AWAY 2" is offered on March Madness?

2. Where can I get faces with the tongue showing...I have not seen many with the tongue showing et.

thanks

eegle

edited March 2015

Pokeaway 2 will get 50% discount if placed in the cart with another qualifying item

and as for the tongue http://www.daz3d.com/tongue-control-for-genesis-2-male-s-and-female-s may help

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited March 2015

Will Poke-Away2! for Genesis 2 Bundle be 50% off also? And then along with another Mad Madness qualify me for the FREE M6 Package?

Post edited by eegle on
  • MoviehawkMoviehawk Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

What am I doing wrong?

I am in the "March Madness Select Items - March Madness - Sales and Promotions" section, but nothing I add to my cart shows a sale/discounted price!!!

How do I know what Items are MM sales???

Thanks
    Alan