Maximizing bang for Platinum Club buck

ArthurOPoddArthurOPodd Posts: 22
edited December 1969 in The Commons

My PC+ membership lapsed at the time I was running short of money. Now I'm thinking of re-joining but want to correct a problem I'd seen in the system. The two $6 coupons.

One coupon is for Daz originals, except PC+ items.

The other is for $6 off a purchase of $18 or more from Daz's back catalog. Coupon is available for use on DAZ Premier Artist items, except new releases, gifts and memberships.

The problem I had is that only the PC+ items are clearly marked. Buying the other stuff was as complicated as scheduling a vacation around the exclusions in flight reward miles. I had to put stuff in my cart, apply the coupon, take stuff out and repeat until I found stuff the coupons would work on. Often, the sale I was trying to use the coupon with would end by the time I'd finished those steps. Several times, one or both coupons went unused.

Is there a way to search for stuff that these coupons affect, so I know that my search results are usable with coupons at purchase without the hassle? If not, can it be narrowed down. Like a search for premier artist items, and the older ones (not labeled new?) would be eligible.

Please hurry. The latest stuff I was wanting is already going off sale.

Thanks

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920
    edited December 1969

The only way you can tell if a PA's pack is eligible is to check the release date in the wiki. Go to the product page and copy the sku number and check it there.its pretty safe to say if its in the first 4-5 pages they aren't eligible. Products are considered new up to 60 days I believe.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

For the Daz Originals, use the store and filter by Artist > Daz Original. As for the PAs, well that's everyone else as long as it's not a PC+ item.

• ArthurOPoddArthurOPodd Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

Thanks.
    Does the "Daz triangle" logo fit into this? The triangle in the middle of the "DAZ<|3D" logo at the top of the page, is repeated at the bottom right of items in the marketplace, like all the "Pro bundles" in the "what's hot" section.</p>

All but the PC+ items on a search for "Daz Originals" had the Daz Triangle (made of commas) logo, so I guess it means "Daz Original". Is that right?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes