Zero Master Control Slider without controlled sliders zeroing

Hi all,

There are plenty of discussions about combining multiple morphs into a master slider.  However, I've gotten myself into a position where I need the opposite.

I've created a character that works very well.  I've created a character preset, as well as a master slider for all the morphs.

However, when I saved the character preset, I stupidly saved it with the master slider at 100%, not the morphs dialed themselves.  Now, I have no way to save shaping presets of individual components of the character (I.E. a shaping preset with just the face morphs).  If I save a shaping preset with just those elements check, the shaping preset comes up empty because the master slider that controlled them was not saved.

Is there a way to zero out a master slider without the controlled sliders zeroing out too?

A simplified example (imagine this with dozens of morphs).  I have:
Master: 100%
A: 25%
B: 33%
C: 62%

What happens when I zero master:
Master: 0%
A: 0%
B: 0%
C: 0%

What I want when I zero master:
Master: 0%
A: 25%
B: 33%
C: 62%

Comments

• ERC Bake, avaialble from the right-click menu on the links in the Property Hierarchy, will clear the links and turn them into local values - save your presets from that, but don't resave the morph asset or you will lose the control links in general.

• Richard Haseltine said:

ERC Bake, avaialble from the right-click menu on the links in the Property Hierarchy, will clear the links and turn them into local values - save your presets from that, but don't resave the morph asset or you will lose the control links in general.

Thanks Richard.