Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

Comments

• Llola Lane said:

Olo_Ordinaire said:

Rite of Passage

Oh Olo... that's a wonderful portrait to start us out.  I've been wracking my brain to think of other graduations besides high school.  Well done! 

Thanks!   I've known people who grew up in aviation communities where the first solo -- and later, their first airplane -- was as big a deal as basketball or football games. 

• deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,478

Soon to graduate to solo and the little bird will fly away. Very well done Olo_Ordinaire.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,120

Graduation under the sea where the newly educated young guppies are prepared for a career at the Fish Tank Emporium. Better than the deal the dropouts got from Fish and Chips. Very nice piece and well done.

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050

Gordig said:

School's Out

Ha... this brings me back to Dory and her friends in the movie Finding Nemo.  Well done Gordig !!!

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,159

We are moving house, so I will not be posting for a couple of months. Hopefully, should be back to rendering soon smiley

Mollytabby said:

We are moving house, so I will not be posting for a couple of months. Hopefully, should be back to rendering soon smiley

Thanks for letting us know Mollytabby ... please unpack quickly... but safely... of course :)  Hope all goes smoothly.  Stay well.. Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

I decided to work ahead a little bit, and I'm almost done with my entry for March. Should I post it when it's finished, or wait for March to roll around?

Gordig said:

I decided to work ahead a little bit, and I'm almost done with my entry for March. Should I post it when it's finished, or wait for March to roll around?

WOW... Fastie... Please wait til March rolls around ;)  That way it won't get mixed in with the February artworks!  Thanks. 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,422

Ok, I went a little outside the box with this one... I hope it's ok!

Spring Creeping In

A beautiful Spring Faerie bringing her seasonal magic to wake up the flowers beneath the snow.

(or, the "Graduation" of winter to spring!)

Rendered in Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Spring Creeping In.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 8M

Very well done Fae3d, I hope that little Faerie has a lot of help as there will be a great amount of snow to melt before graduating to Spring.

Fae3D said:

Ok, I went a little outside the box with this one... I hope it's ok!

Spring Creeping In

A beautiful Spring Faerie bringing her seasonal magic to wake up the flowers beneath the snow.

(or, the "Graduation" of winter to spring!)

Rendered in Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator.

Oh yes... creative interpretation is always welcome.. Love the idea.. Well done Fae3D  Thanks for sharing. 

deeleelaw57 said:

Very well done Fae3d, I hope that little Faerie has a lot of help as there will be a great amount of snow to melt before graduating to Spring.

TOTALLY agree... We just got another 6inches today!!! and cold is due tomorrow... Come on Faerie.... I want spring! 

edited February 2022

Rocks

Graduations come in all shapes and sizes.

Rocks.jpg
    1024 x 758 - 184K
    Post edited by deeleelaw57 on

deeleelaw57 said:

Rocks

Graduations come in all shapes and sizes.

Haaaaaaaa Dee... so they do ;)  Very clever.  Thanks for sharing. 

edited February 2022

Hi Gang... Still have another week for your GRADUATION artwork.  It's a short month this time so let's get renderin'...

Here's mine... ENJOY!

"Graduation Photo"

GRADUATION 1hour28minutes 89percent DONE SIGN framed.jpg
    1330 x 781 - 138K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Graduation

(3Delight & Gimp)

nattaruk said:

Graduation

(3Delight & Gimp)

Looks like Gradient Graduation... Another twist to the theme this month... Well done nattaruk  Thanks for joining the fun again this year!

Graduation selfies, very nice Llola Lane, I wonder if they have a class for phone photos and selfies.

Very well done nattaruk, the shapes are a great idea and the monochrome makes it pop.

Thanks Dee... I have no idea what kids have in school these days... I'm soooooooooooooo out of the loop!  lol

Hi gang... March = NEW BABY.... Post'em when it's March for you.  :)

edited March 2022

Old Baby Gus

Wah, I say. Wah.

Based on a recurring character in the Drawfee lore. Old Baby Gus' first appearance:

Post edited by Gordig on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

She looks like she is scared to death to hold him @Gordig but what a great photo of them!!!

Hope he is adopted with a 30 day money back qurantee. Very cleaver and well done Gordig.

Gordig said:

Old Baby Gus

Wah, I say. Wah.

Based on a recurring character in the Drawfee lore. Old Baby Gus' first appearance:

Never heard of him Gordig .... but I love learning about new things.  Made me laugh anyway... lol.  Well done starting us off this month.  (thumbzzzzz up!!)

Frankly, I'd be more surprised if anybody did know about Old Baby Gus, or even Drawfee generally. 

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

Title: Imminent Hatching

Stand well back...

(3Delight & Gimp)

nattaruk said:

Title: Imminent Hatching

Stand well back...

(3Delight & Gimp)

OH WOW nattaruk  ... That is awesome... I just love babies out of eggs... but this one won't get any cuddling from me... Unless I wanna be breakfast that is!  lol.  

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601

I missed February. sad I've been very busy and also didn't really have any ideas on the theme, but I must say I'm impressed by the creativity shown here. Well done everyone! Now it remains to be seen if I can get a baby made this month. (A digitial one! Nothing else!)

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Well I missed the deadline by some hours, started working on it more than a week ago, and obviously it was a true masterpiece, but never meant to becheeky

Anyways, I've enjoyed everybody's contributions, very well done folks! I'll try to make some babies too this month:))