Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2022 (CLOSED)

Comments

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,173

Kitties aweee

• sueyasueya Posts: 825

My entry -  Cuddles with Mum

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009

sueya said:

My entry -  Cuddles with Mum

Oh sueya ... That is wonderful.  So loving.  Thanks for joining the challenge.  :) 

• My babies...

My babies

My babies.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 1M
    edited March 2022

Aweeeeeeeeeeee BlueCrystal  ... They are sooo cute... lol.  I just realized my artwork has 4 kitties (same as we have) but the colors are not right... lol... Never had an orange cat... I've heard they have wonderful personalities.  Thanks for joining the challenge... Thumbzzzzzzzzzzz UP!

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

So cute, BlueCrystal!

Dana

More kitties, right now their a litter, soon they will be a clowder

• Thanks Llola Lane, DanaTA, AgitatedRiot for your comments. Kitties are cute, in general.

Llola Lane Your kittens look so cute. And the textures on them look nice. And I especially love the posing of that kitten being carried by its mom.

BlueCrystal said:

Thanks Llola Lane, DanaTA, AgitatedRiot for your comments. Kitties are cute, in general.

Llola Lane Your kittens look so cute. And the textures on them look nice. And I especially love the posing of that kitten being carried by its mom.

I can't take credit for the poses... they were in a pose pack for the Hivewire cat...  Just had to tweak a few a tiny parts to make them fit the scene.  Glad you like my artwork.. Thanks.

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    edited March 2022

Lots of cute baby animals this month! To somewhat counter all the cuteness, here's some drama!

Family life at the pond 

In case someone don't get the drama, what do you get when you mix blue and yellow? wink I was originally going to do the rich couple posing with their newborn, who looks suspiciously a lot like the poolguy seen passing by, but as this became a last minute render budget cuts were made.

Familylifeatthepond.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 3M
    Post edited by isidorn on

isidorn said:

Lots of cute baby animals this month! To somewhat counter all the cuteness, here's some drama!

Family life at the pond

In case someone don't get the drama, what do you get when you mix blue and yellow? wink I was originally going to do the rich couple posing with their newborn, who looks suspiciously a lot like the poolguy seen passing by, but as this became a last minute render budget cuts were made.

Haaaaaaaaaa... Git it!  I'm laughin' ... glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth.  lol.  Well done isidorn.... Glad to see you joining in on the fun with duckie and Co.!  lol

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

At First Sight

Zatetic said:

At First Sight

aweeeeee... too cute Zatetic.  Love it!  Thanks for joining the fun.

Ok Gang... APRIL's Holiday = Thanksgiving .... Post'em when ya got'em ready :)  Can't wait to see everyone's artwork.

edited April 2022

"The Illness"

Sir no one will come due to illness.

No One Came.png
    1860 x 881 - 2M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 518

I am not American so 'Thanksgiving' feels rather alien to me.

Therefore...

(3Delight & Gimp)

Peace & Love!

nattaruk said:

I am not American so 'Thanksgiving' feels rather alien to me.

Therefore...

(3Delight & Gimp)

Peace & Love!

I love it. 

YAY... Great thanksgivings nattaruk and AgitatedRiot  Very different artworks... one Traditional and one Out of this World!  I love them both. Thanks for starting us off.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,034

I was already struggling with this month's theme, then I spent most of the month completely absorbed in other projects. I may still be able to knock something out before the deadline. 

Gordig said:

I was already struggling with this month's theme, then I spent most of the month completely absorbed in other projects. I may still be able to knock something out before the deadline. 

I sure have my fingers crossed Gordig.  Just use anything you have in runtime... You may want to check ShareCG or Rendo's Freebie page... There may be some FREE stuff around other sites too.  :)  Don't stress... Thanksgiving is all about being thankful ;)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,034

It's not a question of assets, it's a question of ideas.

Gordig said:

ahh... got'cha ;)  well.. we still have half a month... I'm hopeful you will think of something ;)

Llola Lane said:

YAY... Great thanksgivings nattaruk and AgitatedRiot  Very different artworks... one Traditional and one Out of this World!  I love them both. Thanks for starting us off.

Thank you. I went with it because in the last couple of years, so many people were afraid to even see their family

Gordig said:

Just think about anything a big family would do on this day, I spent my childhood in foster and groups homes. I've seen stuff from peaceful gatherings to you scream I scream Cops get called, and it all goes downhill from there.  

• BlueCrystalBlueCrystal Posts: 14
    edited April 2022

I don't know much about Thanksgiving. Maybe the cat does?

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by BlueCrystal on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I think the cat does know the meaning of being thankful for being the first to eat the meat!!!!

What a great ob on that render @BlueCrystal

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648
    edited April 2022

Titled: A Medation In Nature

Darla was very thankful for living outside the city so she could meditate in nature!!

A Medation In Nature.png
    1000 x 800 - 1M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

BlueCrystal Saphirewild Very nice renders

• Thanks @Saphirewild and @AgitatedRiot. And your render is great. That is something to be thankful for, to get even some moments amidst nature instead of the concrete jungle.

AgitatedRiot said:

Gordig said:

Just think about anything a big family would do on this day, I spent my childhood in foster and groups homes. I've seen stuff from peaceful gatherings to you scream I scream Cops get called, and it all goes downhill from there.  

OMG... I must say I've had LOUD family Thanksgivings... but no one has ever called the cops!   lol