Mardi Gras for Supersuit not working

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

I was trying to use an older product, the Mardi Gras for genesis supsersuit. Mardi Gras Supersuit | Daz 3D

I manage to load the Supersuit itself, but when applying the Mardi Gras, nothing happens. The log gives me a warning I don't understand.

2022-04-17 17:03:47.112 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): Unexpected exception in productGet: Unable to connect to the database, can not quote
2022-04-17 17:03:47.294 Loading script: F:/LINDA/DAZ other/PEOPLE/Genesis/Clothing/Supersuit/Mardi Gras/Shape Presets/Mardi Gras/Green-Purple.dsa
2022-04-17 17:03:47.337 Script executed successfully: F:/LINDA/DAZ other/PEOPLE/Genesis/Clothing/Supersuit/Mardi Gras/Shape Presets/Mardi Gras/Green-Purple.dsa

I tried to re-download the product, thinking there might be an update, but I cannot download it from my product library, as it seems to be discontinued. 

Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767
    edited April 2022

Hera said:

I tried to re-download the product, thinking there might be an update, but I cannot download it from my product library. 

What do you mean by that?

I tried just now, the product works fine for me in 4.20.

Post edited by Hylas on