[Released] Simply Crouching Poses for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male and Female

Neil ClennanNeil Clennan Posts: 44
edited July 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

MainWhether crouching, squatting, kneeling, or crawling, Simply Crouching Poses for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male and Female is the library of poses you’ll turn to when your character needs to get low. With 36 distinctive poses, mirrors for each, and adjusted for both male and female characters, you’ll find the variety you need for your scenes with Genesis 8 and 8.1.

Also included are utility poses to zero the figure pose and facial expressions independently. No other poses contain facial expressions, so they will not interfere with the facial expressions you have set for your figure.

Simply Crouching Poses for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Male and Female

My Store

Prior to release, I wrote:

I'm in the process of submitting my latest pose set product, expanding on the theme of my previous pose sets, Simply Standing, Simply Sitting, and Simply Sleeping.

I'm curious to here whether people find these general purpose poses useful, or if more specialized poses like my Super Conflict Poses are what people are looking for.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 147K
popup_01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 135K
popup_02.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 115K
popup_03.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 133K
popup_04.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 290K
popup_05.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 173K
popup_06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 217K
popup_07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 218K
popup_08.jpg
1560 x 1560 - 248K
Post edited by Neil Clennan on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

I own only your Simply Sleeping, but thanks to the links you provided, I'll be getting Simply Sitting as soon as it goes on sale. Without seeing examples of your proposed crouching poses, I'm not able to say definitively, but the Super Conflict Poses didn't entice me. Finally, you might consider promos that use other than the default heads and backgrounds to avoid the bare bones look---even something as simple as the way Capsces Digital presents their poses (quality clothing & hair & figure & expression), because the better the promo looks, the better I feel about the product.

• xyer0 said:

I own only your Simply Sleeping, but thanks to the links you provided, I'll be getting Simply Sitting as soon as it goes on sale. Without seeing examples of your proposed crouching poses, I'm not able to say definitively, but the Super Conflict Poses didn't entice me. Finally, you might consider promos that use other than the default heads and backgrounds to avoid the bare bones look---even something as simple as the way Capsces Digital presents their poses (quality clothing & hair & figure & expression), because the better the promo looks, the better I feel about the product.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments. I'm happy to say that the promotional pictures I've been working on for this new product are already following your advice about characters other than the default base characters and using more interesting scenery. I think I've been heading in that direction with each new product, learning as I go. The first product was Simply Standing, using only the base characters and very little of interest in the scenery, and using only some clothing and hair variations in the main picture. The promotional images got a bit more variety for Simply Sitting, and still better for Simply Sleeping. I think these new images improve even more. I'm attaching a few that I'm intending to include.

I'm interested in the idea that, for images with a neutral background, you prefer the solids that Capsces Digital uses rather than the default skydome I’ve been using. I’m going to give that some thought, though this time around I’m making very little use of the neutral backgrounds. 

popup_01.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 354K
    popup_02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 305K
    popup_03.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 380K
    popup_04.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 727K
  • Neil ClennanNeil Clennan Posts: 44
    edited July 2022
    Post edited by Neil Clennan on
  • I had created a new topic for the release, but now I've decided it makes more sense to simply rename this topic to indicate that it has been released and can now be purchased. I appologize for any confusion.