Help finding SKINsource M4

VicSVicS Posts: 1,183
edited May 2022 in Daz Studio Discussion

Help finding SKINsource M4.

I  looked through info through DIM and could not find a thread where this is located

if someone has this and can help me find it I would appreciate it thank you 

https://www.daz3d.com/skinsource-v4

Post edited by VicS on

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258

/Runtime/Textures/Sarsa/Duo

• VicSVicS Posts: 1,183

Thanks but where do I find that in the library

does that mean look in the poser format section, if yes there is no tab that sqays runtime there so thqat's why Im getting lost finding it, there is no name Sarsa there under materials under poser formats or that I can find inside the pose tab in poser formats, I cant find the name Duo in there either

thanks

I did see that thread alreay when I checked for it through DIM

How does runtime equate to poser format library? Siince there is no tab under there that says runtime how can that help the user find it within the library in order t oapply it to M4?

2022-05-20_100841.png
    1121 x 748 - 79K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,240

According to the Product page, there are no presets for this product, only bitmaps. You have to manually load the texture bitmaps into the appropriate channels in the Surfaces tab. That's what they mean by "no mat files included". The /runtime/textures folder is not visible in Studio (or Poser, for that matter), but it is accessible through the file selection microthumbnail in any Surface property that accepts image files. The idea with this product is that you can alter the bitmaps as you like (externally) to make unique features, or whatever grabs your fancy, and apply them to a character.

Thank you Ill give it a try hoping it will make M4 skin look more interesting