Thank You for Memphis, 3DUniverse

Simply what the title says. Males, especially children, are rare at Dazland. Thank you so much for adding one!

Comments

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

I agree, and Memphis looks fantabulous. Definite first day buy.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246

Could only be improved by including 3DL materials. 

Well there are converters. Hair tends to be iffy though.

• Fungible UserFungible User Posts: 456

Great product, instant buy!!! Love the skins and the clothing. Don't find much use for a suit, but a hoodie and jeans of this quality is always welcome. Compared to a newly released suit for $24.97 I get a fantastic character, hair, and clothing for $27.97. No brainer.

• solissolis Posts: 124

Thanks 3D Universe! I bought the Bundle almost sight unseen laugh.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 996
    edited May 2022

I liked the look of this. But not impressed that it is 10% cheaper today on special offer. All the more so as the banner with the item was not of use to me because I have what I want from the relevant store. I'm not unhappy with my purchase, but I wonder why anyone should buy anything new if this is the new approach.

Looking forward to using this soon.

Post edited by James_H on
  • gbrittongbritton Posts: 46

Great product, instant buy!!!

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 948

James_H said:

I liked the look of this. But not impressed that it is 10% cheaper today on special offer. All the more so as the banner with the item was not of use to me because I have what I want from the relevant store. I'm not unhappy with my purchase, but I wonder why anyone should buy anything new if this is the new approach.

Looking forward to using this soon.

After 7 years, I know that Daz does what Daz decides to do ... all too frequently, it does not make sense. But, they have useful products and I am already invested in this. interestingly, this time I had to wait a day to transfer some funds and the strange twist on prices worked my way when I made the purchase today.

I think what I have learned is that once they get a deal good enough for me to bite, do not look back ... especially considering what I could be paying for items at other 3d market places. I also have more sympathy because I have learned to model a few of my own hard-to-find pieces and realize how much time and effort these things take.

But this is all off topic.

Back on topic, once the electricity settles down, I can download the new characters and maybe post some art.

• 3D Universe3D Universe Posts: 327

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Having great support for a younger male character makes it worth creating more in future.