[Released] An Accordion with Playing Poses for G9, 8, 8.1, and 3 [Commercial]

ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
edited February 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi!

You didn't know you needed an accordion for your runtime - neither did I - but it's coming soon for your pleasure in all its glory :)

10 poses for Genesis 3-9, lots of material options, freely poseable bellows etc.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 960K
Popup_01.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Popup_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 645K
Popup_02.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
Popup_05.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Popup_07.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Popup_13.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 984K
Popup_06.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
Popup_11.jpg
1920 x 977 - 641K
Post edited by Protozoon on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,781

Looks great.

• Awesome

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094

Who is working on a Weird Al Yankovic morph?

• Another great instrument ... looking forward to it. Might be time to put anotehr band together.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,019

Definitely jumping into my cart on release 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,342

Oh yeah, great! Can't wait! Now all I'm missing is a guitar with matching poses. Ah, you're the BESTEST!

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,060

That is wonderfully dorky. Now we'll be able to do Weir Al Yankovic renders. laughcheeky

• I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who immediately thought of Weird Al when I saw this!

• HeavyRayHeavyRay Posts: 170

Protozoon said:

Hi!

You didn't know you needed an accordion for your runtime - neither did I - but it's coming soon for your pleasure in all its glory :)

10 poses for Genesis 3-9, lots of material options, freely poseable bellows etc.

So nice that you rejoined the marketplace... we missed you   ;-)

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550

HeavyRay said:

Protozoon said:

Hi!

So nice that you rejoined the marketplace... we missed you   ;-)

Thank you so much!
    I have had releases recently, though :) The Clarinet and the Double Bass.

-P-

edited February 2023

It's out now!

Accordion and Poses for Genesis 9, 8, and 3 | Daz 3D

I have stocked the store good, but remember: Limit, only 2 / family!

Looking  very good! Just one question: Do the keys have morphs for when they're pressed down, at least some of them? It's not quite clear to me from the promos. Thanks!

edited February 2023

tsroemi said:

Looking  very good! Just one question: Do the keys have morphs for when they're pressed down, at least some of them? It's not quite clear to me from the promos. Thanks!

Everything is fully rigged: keys, buttons, register switches, bellow straps and the bellows themselves are completely free to pose. The harness is conforming. It's my fault, I forgot to mention all this in the description.

• Protozoon said:

tsroemi said:

Everything is fully rigged: keys, buttons, register switches, bellow straps and the bellows themselves are completely free to pose. The harness is conforming. It's my fault, I forgot to mention all this in the description.

I was going to ask this too - that must have been quite a feat.

Richard Haseltine said:

Protozoon said:

tsroemi said:

I was going to ask this too - that must have been quite a feat.

Thinking the same - wow, what an insane amount of work! Thank you! Aaaaand into the cart it goes ... 

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,060

I have no idea for what or if I'll ever use it but couldn't resist.

• Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064

Excuse me, but what's the outfit for the first pic?  Hat, shirt, necktie, pants?

I found this:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-french-painter-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

but it's not it.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,781

Have purchased almost at once. Great work on the set.

I have already used it on Genesis 9 based character and posing works very well.

• Seven193 said:

Excuse me, but what's the outfit for the first pic?  Hat, shirt, necktie, pants?

I found this:
    https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-french-painter-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

but it's not it.

Hi!

The pants:PRZ White Tie Outfit for Genesis 8 Male(s) | Daz 3D

Necktie: i13 Stewardess Outfit for the Genesis 3 Female(s) | Daz 3D

Hat: dforce Kilt for Genesis 8 Male(s) | Daz 3D

Shirt is from this + simple stripes made in PS: H&C Weekend Casual Suit for Genesis 8 Male | Daz 3D

• lou_harper said:

That is wonderfully dorky. Now we'll be able to do Weir Al Yankovic renders. laughcheeky

What are you saying??? There is nothing dorky about playing the accordion, or at least that's what my parents told me as a kid.cheeky switching to piano was a breeze though.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited February 2023

Thank you, thank you  ,okay his skin looks like crap cause It's a work in progress ,but any way he has an accordian !! couldn't you just DIEEEEEEEEEE

Oh and I switched the textures to 3DL ,so if the accordian doesn'tt look right that's all my fault ........ but I love it !!

Happy Happy.png
    2000 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064
    edited February 2023

3WC said:

What kind of accordion does Weird Al use?
    "Al uses Roland's FR-7 V-Accordion, and more recently he got his hands on the FR-2..."

I didn't realize accordions are now fully digital, or have been for over a decade. Interesting.  Makes you wonder, what's the point of the bellows if they're gone digital? :)  Does it actually make sound anymore?

Post edited by Seven193 on

Seven193 said:

3WC said:

"Al uses Roland's FR-7 V-Accordion, and more recently he got his hands on the FR-2..."

I didn't realize accordions are now fully digital, or have been for over a decade. Interesting.  Makes you wonder, what's the point of the bellows if they're gone digital? :)  Does it actually make sound anymore?

Roland's been making accordions for at least a decade now, and probably much longer. The bellows still control the force of the notes like they do on acoustic accordions, and they do have built-in speakers so you can hear your playing without amplification, but it also means that you can play silently if you want. 

• Gordig said:

Seven193 said:

3WC said:

Roland's been making accordions for at least a decade now, and probably much longer. The bellows still control the force of the notes like they do on acoustic accordions, and they do have built-in speakers so you can hear your playing without amplification, but it also means that you can play silently if you want. 

that sounds like a good thing laugh

given some accordian players I have heard

are there digital bagpipes too? 

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Gordig said:

Seven193 said:

3WC said:

that sounds like a good thing laugh

given some accordian players I have heard

are there digital bagpipes too? 

I haven't seen digital bagpipes, probably because bagpipes are far more niche than accordions,and also because accordions have options for changing the tone whereas a bagpipe has a very limited tonal palette.

• It would be a crime to create digital bagpipes. I rather like the idea that a practicing Scottish Bagpipes player has to find an empty moor before being safe to learn. Though, the Ulean and Northumberland pipes are much more friendly to confined spaces. Regards, Richard.