DAZ + Weekly Featured Item still spinning its wheels

Seriously, tech department?  Over 24 hours now and one of this week's DAZ + featured items is still not loading on the membership page.  And I know I'm not the only one.  

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,060
    edited February 2023
    I'm not a member, and I can see them... Just to make you feel better! Though a price does appear, as expected, so it's not totally borked. Regards, Richard.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • richardandtracy said:

I'm not a member, and I can see them... Just to make you feel better! Though a price does appear, as expected, so it's not totally borked. Regards, Richard.

Well, I won't hold it against you, Richard!  laugh What is it, anyway?  I can see the Pit Stop set, but not the other one. (Or one(s), possibly, but I may have bought those already.) 

• johnbuckeridge said:

richardandtracy said:

Well, I won't hold it against you, Richard!  laugh What is it, anyway?  I can see the Pit Stop set, but not the other one. (Or one(s), possibly, but I may have bought those already.) 

Oh, never mind.  Managed to see it by going into an incognito window.  It's the Sci-Fi Rusty Railyard.  Looks like the link's broken, though. 

• If you go to this thread in the Members Only forum, Jack posted links to everything from this week.

• butterflyfish said:

If you go to this thread in the Members Only forum, Jack posted links to everything from this week.

Any way for nonmembers to see them yet? If I like them, I pick them up for free when I buy something else.

• miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

butterflyfish said:

If you go to this thread in the Members Only forum, Jack posted links to everything from this week.

Any way for nonmembers to see them yet? If I like them, I pick them up for free when I buy something else.

The freebies? 

This weeks freebie:

DD PBR Concrete Shaders for Iray Vol 2
    https://www.daz3d.com/dd-pbr-concrete-shaders-for-iray-vol-2

This months freebie:

Biped Droid
    https://www.daz3d.com/biped-droid

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,148
    edited February 2023

johnbuckeridge said:

johnbuckeridge said:

richardandtracy said:

Oh, never mind.  Managed to see it by going into an incognito window.  It's the Sci-Fi Rusty Railyard.  Looks like the link's broken, though. The

The link works fine for me. https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-rusty-railyard
    Try it when you are logged in. If it is a Daz+ Exclusive, you probably can't see it in incognito mode, because you aren't a logged in Daz+ member then.

Post edited by barbult on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,244

barbult said:

johnbuckeridge said:

johnbuckeridge said:

richardandtracy said:

Oh, never mind.  Managed to see it by going into an incognito window.  It's the Sci-Fi Rusty Railyard.  Looks like the link's broken, though. The

The link works fine for me. https://www.daz3d.com/sci-fi-rusty-railyard
    Try it when you are logged in. If it is a Daz+ Exclusive, you probably can't see it in incognito mode, because you aren't a logged in Daz+ member then.

You can see it when not logged in, but there's no price, just "Daz+ Exclusive", and there's no "Add to Cart" button, but you can add it to your wishlist.