Filter for the Shop, Database & Product Library

I don't know if there is a way, but it would be nice to have better features to filter out products. I recently bought some things and cannot find them, because the library gets bigger and bigger. I try to rearange the products, by their purpose. But in Order to do that for products I already own, I have to find the ones I already got too. It would be a help to know if there is a way to let's say filter about "modular" stuff. I know for sure the shop does not really crawl to the description, because I bought something that has sepcific words in it and the product does not pop up, if i search it. In the product library it's the same. So it would be nice, if this neat function to search something could be able to do that... 
But, in case there is another way, please let me know! 

Comments

• I'm not clear on what it is that you want.

• gniiialgniiial Posts: 204
    edited February 2023

Basic example: 
    https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?mature=true&q=Street

Search misses a lot of products like:
    https://www.daz3d.com/grovebrook-park

Description (street name road sign) & Whats includet (Street Name Sign Prop) was ignored by the searching algorythm with the keyword "street". With "road" it would be the same, so I would miss a lot products, if I would search for street settings in particular. The same happens in the product library, which makes it nearly impossible to search for specific products. Sure, in Daz Studio there are ways to search, but they also find not everything "we have", since many probs have different names, are not really includet somehow, so the smart content will not find them and so on. So it would be nice to have at least in the search for the products (we got) a more precise search option. And, if Daz want to sell more stuff, I'd recommend to change also the search function for the products we buy, so we would filter the items we would really want by both, decription and product name... 

Post edited by gniiial on
  • Search isn't free text, it uses tags - so presumably street is not set for this (not entirely unreasonable since it's a square).