can i get some help please

ive just up dated my daz studio install manger and when i opened daz to start doing new work my figures all come out as boxies can anyone help me with this thank you virginia 

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,028

Boxes indicate that DS can't find the geometry. Have you changed any of the paths in your content library?

• no not that i can rember i have uplaoded Daz on a new computer and the Install manger uploaded and since then all has gorn funny

Just to be clear, have you used DS on this computer before, or is this a fresh install?

• this is a newet up on a new computer my ram on this one ill look threw again and do a surch then see how it goes

• I'm on windows 11 port number 17237 genisis 8 8.1 and 9 work but genisis 3 and under don't they come up as boxes ????

Have you installed the Starter Essentials for those earlier generations? They shouldn't show up in your Smart Content/Content Library if you haven't, but it's possible that you still have metadata from a previous library pointing to geometry that's not installed.

• ok i unistalled Daz studio then re installed it its now working

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    That makes no sense. Reinstalling just the application does not fix content problems. I don't think we are getting the whole story. But you are happy, so leave it alone.