AOBB's freebie head morph Passionate v2 for G8.1F based on Rita Hayworth. No materials nor textures.

2»

Comments

• c567591ac567591a Posts: 39

AOBB said:

Exactly, nonesuch00! yes

That is another reason why my head morphs aren't spot on in terms of feature placement. People look different on every photo and what is especially true of old photos - it is hard to find ones in which the person would be looking straight forward with a neutral expression. In Rita's case, she is basically smiling all the time on the photos. Thank goodness for her images from "The Lady from Shanghai" where she has a fairly neutral expression. I have to take artistic licenses with my sculpts.

I chose Addy Samantha's material, because it has that hazy, shimmery quality to it. I didn't want my Rita to look like she's made out of plastic! LOL

How do you create your morphs?  I have a couple I'd like to do but I can't ever get them dialled in right.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@c567591a - What do you mean exactly when you write "I can't ever get them dialed in right?" Would you please describe the issue?

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75

Hi AOBB, quick message to tell you that SweetHeart G9 rocks smiley Thank you for making so good sculpts and shared those with us heart

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@Mark OREZ - I'm so glad you like her, Mark! I know how much you liked Sweetheart G8.1F and when I was sculpting the G9 version I was thinking about you. I hoped you would really like the G9 Sweetheart too. Please enjoy making some lovely renders with the new Sweetheart and post one or two of them in the Classic Hollywood Stars mega-bundle thread. You would have made my day, if you did! smiley