Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
edited April 2020 in Art Studio

thought start an appreciation thread of renders of Mousso's ladies as was talking to her and she said she loves to see what everyone creates using her ladies but misses out seeing a lot of renders as she doesn't get any notifications of renders containing her products so thought this way she could see plus maybe she'll let us in on any upcomong products smiley

Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    edited July 2018

Here are a couple of Disiree. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on

Kallisto (as Poison Ivy):

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413

nice renders as always Divamakeup

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 620
    edited July 2018

A quick render inspired by The Devil Wears Prada featuring Musso's wonderful Marnie character.

I tried to get as close as possible by kitbashing all sorts of bits that I've accumulated over the past couple of years. Certainly not exact, but hopefully gives the right impression.

AngelReaper, this could be a very expensive thread for me. laugh I've got some of Mousso's characters but seeing all these other renders will tempt me to open my wallet further.

Post edited by ColinFrench on

great render ColinFrench. Yes I know what you mean I've bought every single lady Mousso has released here gotta spread the love 

• MoussoMousso Posts: 237

Awesome renders. I'm so happy people like my girls heart

I got a few products in the oven. Trinity is done testing so she should be in the store in a few weeks

Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 277K
    Popup_10.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 213K
  • Here's a quick and dirty little render of Joanna as one of video gaming's oldest heroines.  I picked her up at "the other site" before she made the move to DAZ.  I think it still needs work but wanted to show some support for Mousso.

Joanna.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 600K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

I love your work also. I'd post some renders, but since I mainly use the skin, extras and add to the face morphs, it really doesn't showcase all of what you have done. keep up the great work!

• Yeah, I almost never use the base morphs... But the skin work is very nice and doesn't require a lot of pre render manipulations on my part. Finding skin that works for me is a very good thing.

That being said, the shapes are very lovely. They don't look like an easy dial spin away from Victoria. I tend to fall into a rut with my own dial spins, so having different pretty faces to work from is a huge benefit.

Yeah, I almost never use the base morphs... But the skin work is very nice and doesn't require a lot of pre render manipulations on my part. Finding skin that works for me is a very good thing.

That being said, the shapes are very lovely. They don't look like an easy dial spin away from Victoria. I tend to fall into a rut with my own dial spins, so having different pretty faces to work from is a huge benefit.

I hear you on falling into a rut on my own creations, but I know what I like and the Simtenero Randomizer is great for when I want to come up with a new figure shape.

The only figure shape I have used out of the box persay, was the old V4 Girl next Door athletic. I loaded up every character I had in my G8 library the other day to see what the figure shapes were like and not a single one was close to my liking.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691
    edited July 2018

This is an older render that I posted in an earlier thread that used Mackenzie for. I too really like Mousso's characters!

Post edited by DustRider on

keep adding renders everyone looking great

Trinity looks good Mousso btw have I seen her somewhere thought saw maybe a sneak peek somewhere maybe a promo for something else or in the galleries? 

• ewcarmanewcarman Posts: 180

Here are a few from my gallery. Mousso does some amazing work. Not sure I can afford for her to keep making models. smiley

Kallisto

Izanami

• JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661

Angie

Quick n Dirty Render

Joanna, Kallisto, and Mackenzie and some dial spinning.

• ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105
    edited July 2018

My humble contribution, Shangrila and Delaney. All hail Mousso!

Delaney with Altern8 by @Divamakeup (All hail Diva as well!)

@JVRenderer, what necklaces are those? They are so beautiful!

Shangrila and Delaney.png
    800 x 960 - 996K
    Post edited by ArielRGH on
  • JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661
    ArielRGH said:

@JVRenderer, what necklaces are those? They are so beautiful!

They're from : https://www.daz3d.com/babydoll-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

ArielRGH said:

Delaney with Altern8 by @Divamakeup (All hail Diva as well!)

Dawwww Thank you! :D lol 

Lovely render! :)

• MoussoMousso Posts: 237

@DustRider I remember that render. Its a masterpiece.

@ewcarman Beautiful renders. The first is my fave.

@JVRenderer I was sitting here trying to figure out which character she is then saw that its a mix of 3. Very good render! Love the skin detail.

@ArielRGH Shangrila is one of my fave girls. She turned out well. Lovely render smiley

@ANGELREAPER19 No I never posted her anywhere but in this thread. 

Here is a VIP. Only the face is done. Her name is Botan. I hope there is no other Botans in the store laugh

1.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
  • ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 620
    edited July 2018

Continuing my series of "Movies that Marnie aka Anne Hathaway has appeared in" here's an action scene:

Looking forward to seeing Botan (or whatever name) appear in the store, she looks great!

Post edited by ColinFrench on

glad started this thread some great renders everyone and really shows off the high quality of Mousso's ladies

Mousso said:

@DustRider I remember that render. Its a masterpiece.

@ewcarman Beautiful renders. The first is my fave.

@JVRenderer I was sitting here trying to figure out which character she is then saw that its a mix of 3. Very good render! Love the skin detail.

@ArielRGH Shangrila is one of my fave girls. She turned out well. Lovely render smiley

@ANGELREAPER19 No I never posted her anywhere but in this thread. 

Here is a VIP. Only the face is done. Her name is Botan. I hope there is no other Botans in the store laugh

oh she's lovely btw I know why thought seen her before it was a thumbnail of one of your other ladies in my programe hair same style same angle shot looked reminded me of Niah. No Botan in store or anywhere well asume not unusual name. Coming up with names is hard more so with characters though you could always give them a second name/ surname. Nice to know you have at least two new ones coming as your store is just a blank page when I look at it wink

see you sprung another beauty on us. Don't have time to play with her but I've picked her up for some fun later https://www.daz3d.com/ekaterina-for-genesis-8-female

Ekaterina for Genesis 8 Female in People and Wearables, Genesis 8 People, Female,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105
    edited July 2018

I loved Shangrila. Better than DAZ's own Monique. I thought I'd show characters that people had not shown before in the thread :)

Delaney with her supermodel-over-the-top-gorgeous look was also a favourite of mine. The only thing that kinda bothered me was that her skin was a little too pale for my taste... easily fixed with Altern8.

Now Marnie was too gorgeous to pass. She's already found her way in one of my paintings (currently in an exhibition)! There are other people who will make better renders of her than me in my little machine.

For many good artists, you kinda can see their signature when you see their art, you recognize their style at first sight. They don't have to tell you they made it, you already know. It's happened with Mousso's last two releases, Madonna and Ekaterina. I saw the promo in the DAZ front page and I thought "Mousso, right?" I certainly wasn't disappointed laugh

Keep it up Mousso! We love your characters!

Post edited by ArielRGH on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

I used Joanna in two renders for Lara Croft fan art! The first scene is with the G3F version; the second is the G8F version. smiley

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited July 2018

​A quick image I did using the new Madonna 

madonna.jpg
    849 x 1200 - 153K
    Post edited by scorpio on

first render of Ekaterina

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/605416

first render of Ekaterina

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/605416

You need some kind of creature peeking out around the trees in the background with that creepy light. Would also explain being in a swamp at night in her unmentionables, LOL