easy question

telephotographertelephotographer Posts: 17
edited November 2018 in Hexagon Discussion

sent a genesis 8 to hexagon, i see a wireframe of that figure, then whenever i click on anything else the figure dissapears from view until i select it again in the scene tree, what gives? i bought fugazis tutorial and just opened hexagon for the first time and bam got stuck on something trivial that every single other person must know how to fix.

Post edited by telephotographer on

Comments

• Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
    edited November 2018

I have seen this before, going by what it says in other posts here you can fix it by installing the latest version of Hexagon. In DIM do a search for Hexagon and look in the Ready To Download page. 

I have the "Hexagon 2.5 (Win 64 bit) Public Build +Beta+ (version in hex shows 2.5.2.137). And it works fine for me, I have used the Bridge to transfer a chacter from DS to Hex with no problems at all. I do however prefer to go the OBJ route coz I find it quicker and more useful (no hastle with changing colours).

Edit to add - Chohole has just answered a simular question and she sent them here - http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/hexagon/2/start

Post edited by Wee Dangerous John on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Or you can select her surfaces and change them back to opaque, it's a lot of them to change though and a pain in  the butt.