Hexagon is not octagon! - SOLVED

Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340
edited December 2018 in Hexagon Discussion

Hello Richard! Now I moved on this forum to about Hexagon. Why? Simple, cause I try to install Hexagon since 1972 (lol) but the "geometric figure made by six faces" (way to say) don't want to install!!!

Anytime after install appear the message I posted and stuck Hexagon until I use the task manager to force quit! Hexagon is 2.5.2.109.

My pc run any program in the world, is based on the last Asus mainboard Stix equipped with a i5 Kaby Lake Quad and GeForce GTX1060 6GB SSC and Win 10 release required for the graphic card. Now, tell me cause a software so simple fail to run!!! Hexagon is a pentagon! Loool!

Thanks my friend!

Post edited by Dax Avalange on

Comments

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744
    edited November 2018

Try looking at the "Hexagon Error" while attmpting to start Hexagon offline thread for a tip on how to turn off the news download. That might help.

Post edited by JonnyRay on
  • Dax AvalangeDax Avalange Posts: 340
    edited November 2018

Thank you Johnny Ray for your suggest, I went on that page and I tried some solutions, nothing! Stucked and stop. So I change quetion, since I want to try the Beta Public 2.5.2.137 question is .... where the Daz placed the download of that software????? I proceed to the check out 1456 times but all the time send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, it send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, it send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, ... go ahead?

Incredible, get Hexagon Public Beta seems a carousel. Will I be able to download it?????

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2018
    MAX-S said:

Thank you Johnny Ray for your suggest, I went on that page and I tried some solutions, nothing! Stucked and stop. So I change quetion, since I want to try the Beta Public 2.5.2.137 question is .... where the Daz placed the download of that software????? I proceed to the check out 1456 times but all the time send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, it send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, it send me back to the main page to buy, I buy, I check out I try to download, nothing, ... go ahead?

Incredible, get Hexagon Public Beta seems a carousel. Will I be able to download it?????

Have you tried going to the sticky thread at the top of this forum about the beta,  and then clicking on the first post  and then click link given in the title bar of the thread

Post edited by Chohole on