VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/itzV3EPr  )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                    2                                                          3                                                 4

adbc-driving-back-home-after-the-holidays  ed3-D-the-Snow-Manadbc-Fairy-TaleYellow-pen-frozen-Lake
driving back home                                 the Snow-Man                                  Fairy Tale                                    frozen Lake
after the holidays

5                                                      6                                                          7                                                 8

Drachen-Lords-After-the-Christmas-party  S-Ray-Decision-DayDrachen-Lords-Love-is-a-gifthoro-Down-Under
       After the Christmas party                     Decision Day                           Love is a gift                                Down Under

9                                                  10                                                 11                                                    12

Electro-Elvis-Bulldogs-to-the-pole  Hansmar-Ice-Fishing  tim82-Christmas-in-a-ball  adbc-Winter
       Bulldogs to the pole                            Ice Fishing                               Christmas in a ball                                  Winter

13                                                   14                                                 15                                                 16

Drachenlords-Frost-Giant  Mermaid010-A-Fantasy-Vacation-A-Dream-I-Dream  s-ray-Stonehenge  yeahrightok-snowy-egrets
                Frost Giant                             A Fantasy Vacation -                        Stonehenge                               snowy egrets    
                                                                A Dream I Dream   

17                                                   18                                              19                                                   20

yellow-pen-a-winter-fairytale  yellow-pen-Magical-white-Winter  horo-augur-coach  Horo-Avalanche-Damage
           a winter fairytale                          Magical white Winter                        augur coach                              Avalanche Damage                    

21                                                 22                                             23

Hansmar-Magical-take-off   hansmar-New-Christmass-ball  Danwhiteside-Miss-Kringle-Boosts-Morale
           Magical take-off                             New Christmass ball               Miss Kringle Boosts
                                                                                                                        Morale

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• I think I'm the first.... voted.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956

I voted too, but wish I didn't have to; it's so difficult to decide. Good luck everyone

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted. Thank you Chohole, Apoc and all participants.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Many wonderful works! Good luck (and happy new year!)

:)

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Voted, good luck everyone !

• Voted. Good Luck everyone and many thanks to Chohole and Apoc.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited February 2020

_ Voted _

Post edited by ed3D on
  • So many awesome and creative submissions; this one was difficult to narrow down my picks :-)  Best of luck to everyone!

• Excellent challenge images by all! As always many thanks to Chohole and Apoc. for makung thus possible

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted - excellent gallery of images.  congrats to all

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

I voted too; difficult as always! Good luck to all contestants.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

great stuff, lots of sparkley images, hard to choose, which is good!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

done the deed

and voted as well yes

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092

I voted.

Well done to all the entrants - there are some lovely images in there.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted, best of luck to every one :)

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Voted.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted, excellent work as always !

• Phew, voted. This time I found it particularly difficult. So many great entries.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Really great work, voted.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791

Best of luck to all...voted.

Jay

• Voted.  Always fun to see what you Brycers are crafting.yes

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I think Brycers are the same about carrararists.  

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited February 2020
    Chohole said:

I think Brycers are the same about carrararists.  

_ yeah, pretty much

Post edited by ed3D on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2020

OK   We have winners.   Apoc had to shoot off and deal with some real life clients

So here we go

Ist Place,  Electro Elvis   "Bulldogs to the Pole"
    2nd Place   Drachenlords   "Frost Giant"
    3rd Place    Tim 82   "Christmas in a ball"

HMs
    Yellow Pen   "Frozen Lake"
    S Ray    "Decision Day"
    Horo   "Down Under"

Post edited by Chohole on
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Congratulations :)

• I had rather a hard day and then I get this really nice surprise. Thank you so much and Congratulations to all the other winners and participants and thanks to Chohole and Apoc.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

congrats to all winners and entries :) ...they are all great renders :D

• hey.... Thanks, and Congratulations to all winners... and thank you Chohole and Apoc smiley

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069
    edited February 2020

I noticed the Daz email first, was surprised, now I still am. Well done winners, than you Chohole and Apoc for your work.

Post edited by Horo on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Congratulations to the winners and every participant.