Jigsaw Puzzles

A little background:  I was taught to use Bryce along with a small group of people by a man in Australia in 2003.  He created a set of simple tutorials with pictures only and set up a gallery for us so that we could share our efforts.  His aim was education and to get images to use for his jigsaw puzzle subscription.  He did coding and created puzzles for Alzheimer patients and youngsters.  A giving person.  Over the years I have donated 100s of images, both photographic and software generated.

The subscription to the jigsaws is now free on his site.  He will also use your images to make jigsaws, if they are appropriate, if you are interested.  To be appropriate they can't be too dark, can't have nudity, can't be too much one color or one value.

To download the jigsaws you do not need to donate pictures.  Once you download the puzzle program (comes with 3 images/puzzles) you will get a weekly email with a new download link to the next puzzle.  The email also has a link to your kiosk which shows all the images that you will eventually get links to.  Instead of waiting you can click on an image in the kiosk and download that puzzle so if you've donated an image that became a jigsaw you can download it right away.

I hope that I made sense.  Send me a PM if you'd like the link to his site.  He said that I can share it but I'd rather not post it in a forum.  His site got hacked once.

Anyone know Bea from RuntimeDNA and here at Daz 3D?  She was one of the people who learned Bryce with me.  We still Skype.

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

NGartplay - this is an interesting and also a very generous idea. I'm not going to subscribe now, maybe later.
    Yes, I do remember Bea. She used to be here with the same avatar, and she was Beta Tester for Bryce 7. In my Bryce\Bea folder on my computers I still have a br6 file from her dated 7 Dec 2006.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,794

I'll tell her that you still have one of her Bryce files.  It will make her smile.

It's "mansion 15.br6".

I'm going to email her right now.  Btw, I took a look at NiboR.  What a fantastic effort by you both and the images that resulted are all excellent.  I liked reading what each of you did to the pictures.  Thanks for the link.

Has she still her email at optusnet?

Yes, it is.  She gets up late morning so she's still snoozing yet (Australia time)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

NGartplay said:

Yes, it is.  She gets up late morning so she's still snoozing yet (Australia time)

She is still around here   I have seen her posting.   If I find a post in my travels I will send you a link to her profile.   I need an exact spelling, case etc for her user name to look it up.

She was a vendor here. I've known her 17 years and I'm sitting here scratching my head because I can't remember if she capitalizes her name or not.  I say it's Bea.  That is how she spells it, at least.  Her full name is Beatrice but she goes by Bea.  Pretty sure that she capitalizes.

NGartplay said:

She was a vendor here. I've known her 17 years and I'm sitting here scratching my head because I can't remember if she capitalizes her name or not.  I say it's Bea.  That is how she spells it, at least.  Her full name is Beatrice but she goes by Bea.  Pretty sure that she capitalizes.

I can't find her just as Bea, or bea.

Chohole said:

NGartplay said:

I can't find her just as Bea, or bea.

Sending you a PM