I can't download my old Poser legacy content anymore

Example: Millennium Baby 3.  There is only one file and it does not say ps or ds:  IM00003898-01_MillenniumBaby30.zip  I have the sit version but I need the zip now. Any idea how to do this now?

Comments

• Yes, I noticed that the other day. It's annoying. Everything that was Poser is now labelled "Daz Studio", and the only indication it's made for Poser is if there is something that says 'Poser' or 'CF' in the filename of the Zip file. So I think they're still there, and - if it's not obvious which is which - then you'd just have to download all, then open the zips and look at the folder structure. Poser and Daz content has different folder structures and (often) also file types. One could also Google the filename which may also reveal its Poser/Daz nature.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

It's still the same Poser-format file, they just stupidly label everything "DazStudio" now.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183

There is only the one file for Millennium Baby 3, and it is the original Poser version. That's all there ever was, and that's probably how it will stay. What is displayed in the Product Library has changed with the new store software, you are not the only ones to have noticed it. If you follow the View Product Page link, you will see Poser as the only compatible software listed. We know that it will work in both, but how to tell for sure? The tags in DIM say DAZ Studio 4.5+, DAZ Studio 4, DAZ Studio 3, DAZ Studio (<3), Poser 9+, Poser (<9), but you have to buy it to see those tags in DIM. Needs work...

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771

Keep in mind when installing that the root folder in the DAZ .zips is "Content", so you will need to copy the contents of that zipped folder into the folder containing your Poser runtime...

• PilotHighPilotHigh Posts: 12
    edited January 2021

Thanks for the replies but it will not download. Click on it and nothing happens. FYI: I've been using Poser for 22 years and with Daz since the beginning. I have hundreds of bought content.

Post edited by PilotHigh on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183

Click on it where? In the Product Library, Manual "Download ZIP" button? I just tried it with MS Edge, and it starts the process. There have been complaints lately of not being able to download manually. Maybe you can find some direction in this: Suddenly Cannot Manually Download Files

I thought there were several threads about it, but I guess they have sunk too far. 

• NorthOf45 said:

Click on it where? In the Product Library, Manual "Download ZIP" button? I just tried it with MS Edge, and it starts the process. There have been complaints lately of not being able to download manually. Maybe you can find some direction in this: Suddenly Cannot Manually Download Files

I thought there were several threads about it, but I guess they have sunk too far. TT

Thank you. I never saw the other thread. I'm going there now.