{Released} BunnyBoo for Littlefox's BuggaBoo

Newly released BunnyBoo Outfit for Bugga Boo is perfect for making Littlefox's adorable Bugga Boo character even cuter! The set includes a bunny jacket, leggings, and boots, and it uses dForce hair to achieve a realistic, fuzzy look. The outfit also includes 3 settings for no fuzz, light fuzz, or full fuzz effects.

Whether you're going for a cute or creepy doll look, you can accomplish both with the Force BunnyBoo Outfit for Bugga Boo!

Thanks for looking :)

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,527

It was an instant buy for me. Just installing this item.

Thanks, for the creating, such a cutie.

All the best for you.

edited February 2021

Very nice, but, but (I'm just start crying)...

Why it explodes with dForce simulation? Why, why?

Below is a result of my very bad attempt with mesh grabber to fix ...

I am sad, really sad - such a nice looking set of clothes.

BunnyBoo01pic09.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 330K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited February 2021

A little better with different pose, but still one can see on her thigh... eh...

BunnyBoo03pic05.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 288K
    Post edited by Artini on

Never mind, has found adjustment morph for the front of the jacket.

• Just saw your post.  Glad you got it figured out.  If you need any help feel free to post or message me :)

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

Has anyone tried this outfit on an adult or teen character? I'd be curious to know if it works well or has any distortion issues. :-)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

Hi @ryverthorn, just bought the outfit, it's really cute! Only I either can't get the MAT files to work properly, or I need to be doing something differently altogether, because when I try to use the black version, it's only the cloth that turns dark, the fur stays yellow / blue. That happens on all the clothes, in Iray preview and in Iray render as well. I seem to remember that there's something like guide hairs in dForce, maybe these are what I'm seeing instead of the proper fur? If so, how do I disable those for rendering? Is there maybe a MAT setting for that I overlooked?

It'd be real nice if you could help me out here, thanks!