VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/w79HembSy )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                         2                                                   3                                                          4

dan-whiteside-The-Illusionist     Drachen-Lords-faceless-fashion    s-ray-Phenomenon-7     horo-Fume-and-reflectors

The Illusionist                                    Faceless fashion                            Phenomenon 7                              Fume and Reflectors

5                                                         6                                                     7                                                      8

Hansmar-Better-Ventilation-would-be-good    hansmar-the-matrix     Hansmar-Wierd-fata-morgana     spuddy-Levitation

Better ventilation                                    The matrix                               Weird fata morgana.                                 Levitation
         would be good

9                                                     10                                                   11                                                       12

Dan-Whiteside-The-orb    s-ray-Oracle-of-Blue     Drachenlords-Magical-Rose     Drachenlords-Magical-Dream

The Orb                                          Oracle of Blue                               Magical Rose                        Dreams a little magical dream    

13                                                        14                                                  15                                                     16

Spuddy-talking-head     spuddy-wishes   Adbc-Simply-smoke-and-mirrors      adbc-Rolling-Mirror-bals-smoke-and-things

Talking Head                                      Wishes                                simply smoke and mirrors.         Rolling mirror balls, smoke and things.    

17                                                            18                                                  19

adbc-reaching-for-the-sky                Yellow-Pen-The-smokers-room      Dan-whiteside-The-Summoning

Reaching for the sky                             the Smokers Room.                          The Summoning

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

OK, I voted, good luck everyone!

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398
    edited April 2021

I'm getting a problem with entry 19 ( The Summoning ) When I click the image it opens the 46th Bryce Contest poll page ( this page )

Post edited by S Ray on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

voted, good luck everyone !

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted, it didn't help that there were a few less than usual, difficult to choose anyway. Good luck! Thank you Chohole and Apoc for the work and everyone to participate.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Voted too good luck everyone. Thanks Chohole and Apoc

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Voted too - good luck for everyone.

And thanks to Chohole and Apoc for your work.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Link to " The Summoning" is broken, please fix.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Also... voted wink

Best wishes to participants.

• Voted. It becomes more and more difficult to make a decision. Incredibly good work on it. Good luck to all participants and thank you to Chohole and Apoc for their efforts.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

I voted. Good luck, everyone.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

S Ray said:

I'm getting a problem with entry 19 ( The Summoning ) When I click the image it opens the 46th Bryce Contest poll page ( this page )

sorry about that, should be fixed now 

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793

Voted

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

~ .  Voted   .~

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,025

Voted - this was a tough theme or would be tough for me, so I am even more impressed.  Congrats to all.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

surprised there were no disappearing cows

however, I have my leathery whip
    It's made of magic, and with a little flick

I voted yes

• Voted. Good luck to all participants!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted - tough theme, excellent renders !!!

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Voted.  Appreciate the larger images. :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

OK     so we have winners

12.) = 19 votes
    Dreams a little magical dream   - drachenlords
    1st place

14.) = 18 votes
    Wishes - spuddy
    2nd place

1.)  = 11 votes
    The Illusionist - dan whiteside
    3rd place

15.)   10votes
    simply smoke and mirrors - adbc
    HM

3.)     9votes
    Phenomenon 7 - sray
    HM

4.)     8votes
    Fume and Reflectors - horo
    HM

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Congrats to all the winners and participants

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Great, congratulation to all winners, thanks to all participants, voters and organisers.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Congratulations to all winners and everyone who participated. Thank you voters.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Congratulation to all winners, and Thanks to Apoc and Chohole.

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Wow, thanks and Congratulation to all winners. A special Thanks to Apoc and Chohole.

• papayapapaya Posts: 27

congratulations to all the winners! some incredible entries here

• Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 842

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks a ton to Chohole and Apoc

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

Congratulations to all and thank you 

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

~ .  Con·grat·u·la·tion·s  .~

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Congrats to winners and participants. Thanks to the organisers!