updates

thanks Daz for  the updates on th Crossbows and Horsed Equipment - I think not - Had to o online to install them only to find hat i have to re-install quite a few of my content library yet again for the umpteenth time, why am i having to do this?

Comments

• Having to as in they don't work without?

• petes imagespetes images Posts: 213

Richard Haseltine said:

Having to as in they don't work without?

Sorry Richard at a loss with this comment

• You wrote " i have to re-install" - do they not work without reisntalling, or is it just that they show updates available? If the thing doesn't have any issues you are aware of and is working then you can always postpone any reinstallation until it's clearer what has changed (if anything).

• petes imagespetes images Posts: 213

Richard Haseltine said:

You wrote " i have to re-install" - do they not work without reisntalling, or is it just that they show updates available? If the thing doesn't have any issues you are aware of and is working then you can always postpone any reinstallation until it's clearer what has changed (if anything).

Never really tried, as they are greyed out until they are re-installed so left with no choice really, just will not work on line anymore, and will not purchase anyhting else until the tech support get back to me with this, and yes i have submitted the request requires just

• Ok, so the issue is that the database is not showing them as installed - there aer a few things that could potentially cause that, security software interfering with the communication between daz Studio and PostgreSQL, something (security software, system utility, back-up being restored) overwriting the updated database following an install, permission settings on the Content Cluster folder.