VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/9nkPBMccs )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                       2                                                  3                                                       4
danwhiteside-meditation-garden       Dan-Whiteside-Alien-Marsh    drachenlords-Between-the-flowers       sray-feeding-time

Meditation Garden                              Alien Marsh                                 Between the flowers                               Feeding Time

5                                                      6                                                      7                                                   8

hansmar-abstract-flowers    drachenlords-Mayflower-before-sailing     Electro-Elvis-Poppy-Meadow     horo-Flower-Spot

abstract flowers.                    Mayflower before sailing                     Poppy Meadow                        Flower Spot

9                                                      10                                                11                                               12

horo-Drawn-Flowers      S-ray-Blue-Roses   adbc-The-Rose  Drachenlords-wave-of-life

Drawn Flowers                                         Blue Roses                                 The Rose.                                    Wave of Life

13                                                 14                                                   15                                                    16

Mermaid-reaching-for-the-stars   papatulus-Resilience   spuddy-laying-in-the-long-grass   spuddy-flower-worlds

Reaching for the Stars                             Resilience                                 laying in the long grass                       Flower worlds

17                                                       18                                                19                                                20

Adbc-untilted   yellow-pen-the-little-green-alien   yellow-pen-sunny-morning  Yellow-pen-Magic-Roses

Fantasy flowers                            the little green Alien                           Sunny morning                                Magic Roses

21                                                     22                                                    23                                              24

hansmar-papa-look  spuddy-Under-the-bough  hansmar-Spring-love  marconmalovi-untilted

Papa, look                                   Under the bough                             Spring love                                     No title

25                                                    26                                                  27                                              

adbc-flowers-and-grasses  Dan-Whiteside-The-Three-Sisters  horo-bugs-in-flowers

flowers and grasses                    The Three Sisters                            Bugs in Flowers

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted. Thank you Apoc and Chohole for making this challenge possible and thanks to all participants that made it so difficult to decide for which four I should vote.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Voted. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

I voted (tricky job too, I liked so many of the entries). Good luck to all entrants and thanks for the enjoyment you brought.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

Voted too... it was hard as ever.

Good luck to all and thanks to Apoc and Chohole.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955
    edited July 2021

I just read the very sad news about Chohole and don't have the heart now to vote. sad

She was the heart and soul of the Bryce Forum, We will really, really miss her.

May her soul rest in peace

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Devastated to read the news of Chohole's passing. The Bryce forum and the DAZ community will miss her.

Should we continue the voting in this sad time, or pass on this one and take the time to remember?

I think we ought to continue the voting. For me this is a way to honour Chohole's work and dedication to set up this challenge - and to remember everything she has done for our community.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Always liked how creativly Chohole worded out contest themes descriptions each time :(

• So sad, but I agree with Horo. I am going to vote, but maybe not today.

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

I have spoken with another mod, and we have came to the conclusion that to honor chohole, we should continue the contest in her honor.  If you guys woukd let me, I am willing to  also continue hosting the contests on her behalf

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,955

Of course, Horo is right we should continue the voting

Apoc - it will be great if you continued with Challenges, to keep Pam's memories and her love for Bryce alive.

Voted

• drachenlordsdrachenlords Posts: 821

Okay, yesterday I was a little too shocked to vote.

But Horo is right.

Pam loved Bryce as we still love it and it would be fantastic if we could honor her in this way by continuing the contest with the help of Apoc. 

So: Voted!

Apoc - I would greatly appreciate if you would continue to host the contest. If I remember correctly, you came to her help for the voting after she had lost two of her dearest relatives in very short succession.

I agree with everyone else, the voting and contest should continue to honour Chohole. 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted - very nice work !!!

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    Voted, great renders.
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted - Beautiful renders.  I was devastated by the news but I am glad you have chosen to keep the Bryce challenge enduring.  I think Pam would want want that very much.

I was a bit too sad at first, but agree that we should continue, to honour Chohole. So, I voted too.

It would be great if Apoc could continue the contest, if possible.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921

wow, what an amazing bunch of artists you have here at Bryce, voted, it was hard to pick - all beautiful work. Pam would be proud.

• papayapapaya Posts: 27

I put in my vote. I may not have been around on this forum for long but I do think it's a good idea to keep these going in honour of Chohole. I'd checked out a few previous contests when I first got the software and it's a great community thing. good luck to everyone

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

~  .Voted. ~

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

voted

• Voted.

Voted, but it doesn't remember that i already vote?..

Hello everyone. Here are the results for the 47th contest.

------------------------------

1st place( 23 votes ) = Spuddy  - Under the bough
    spuddy-Under-the-bough

2nd Place( 13 votes ) = Danwhiteside - Alien marsh

Dan-Whiteside-Alien-Marsh   

3rd place( 12votes ) = drachenlords -  Wave of life 

Drachenlords-wave-of-life

----------------------------------------

Honorable mentions

Mermaid010 - Reaching for the Stars
    Mermaid-reaching-for-the-stars 

Adbc - The Rose
    adbc-The-Rose 

Horo - Flower Spot
    horo-Flower-Spot

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to ask you all something. For the next contest we do, I would like to honor her memories with a theme that she would enjoy. I have an idea myself, but I want to talk it over with you guys first, to better understand what theme would be most appropriate for this time.

My only idea so far (from the help of another mod) is landscapes. Would you all like to input anything as well?

Apoc, thanks for arranging. I remember that Pam always liked things that were 'out of the box'. Maybe that could be a theme?

All winners and participants, congrats on another great contest; wonderful entries and well-deserved winners.

Apoc - thank you for all the work. I think landscapes would be fine (that's what I almost always do ...).
    Congratulation to all the winners, thanks to all participants and voters.

Apoc : thank you. Congratulation to all winners and participants, thanks for the votes.

Landscapes seems a great theme.

Congratulations to winners AND participants. 

Apoc, thank you much.