Horror and Action Lights Render Settings

So I just purchased this product to see if it can help me setup soem vehicle lights for night time scene.  I tried adding taillights and headlights.  I have done several trial and error here and can't seem to get the effect I would like.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,574

I don't know what effect you are after, but those tail light seems way too strong.

I think, I would try to put a dim bluish light inside the car to indicate the dashboard light, that also could give a bit of contour.

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327

Ideally I want the look of teh Sun-sky-render but with the working lights.  So each render setting gives weird look like the dome-sky one shows this weird glow on the car itself.

What is the best way to lower the strength of the lights?  Intesity or Lumen?

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

What effect would you like?

• Lumin should lower the effects of the lighyt, but let me ask you — do you have Bloom on?

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327

Hi. So I need to revisit this lighting issue.  I am working on another scene and for some reason, I can not get any headlights to work.  I can only get the police lights to work in this scene, which I was even able to setup 3x sets of them in this scene.  But no matter which lights I try, I can't get the headlight spot effect like in the promo images.  I've tried the dual headlights, motor cycle light, rook lights.  Any ideas?

Screenshot 2022-01-06 211321.png
    738 x 606 - 1M
    Screenshot 2022-01-06 211344.png
    608 x 471 - 337K