Predatron, please help.

https://www.daz3d.com/old-country-farmhouse

The leaves on the ivy don't line up with the vines on the wall by the stairs.The leaves are floating. Also I can't seem to get 4K results if I am zoomed in to someone sitting on the stairs. 

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Seeing as this product was released in 2017, I doubt there will ever be a fix. DAZ doesn't really read the forums, best to submit a ticket to DAZ

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

FSMCDesigns said:

DAZ doesn't really read the forums

Nor does Predatron, as far as I'm aware.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183

Invisible stems... not that there are any to make visible...

• you could try turning it sideways and add a Dforce modifier to the leaves to drop them in place cheeky

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

you could try turning it sideways and add a Dforce modifier to the leaves to drop them in place cheeky

i tried this, and it just fell through the building.

All the ivy and vines in the product are a single piece, so it's not just the part on the 'front' of the house that'll be simulated.

was kind of fun watching the ivy on the side of the house go screaming off into oblivion.

• DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

you could try turning it sideways and add a Dforce modifier to the leaves to drop them in place cheeky

All the ivy and vines in the product are a single piece, so it's not just the part on the 'front' of the house that'll be simulated.

was kind of fun watching the ivy on the side of the house go screaming off into oblivion.

surprise

if it's a separate surface you could turn down the sliders in sufaces you don't want simulated but that sounds funnier

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 276

best I was able to do was load an entire second farmhouse prop set, delete the everything but the vines,, turn the opacity down to 0 on the old vile branches and slide them into place over many minutes if tweaking and angry stares. then parenting the new leaves to the old vines

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,294

DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

How about painting the leaves red, yellow and brown and let them fall to the ground cheeky 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited November 2021

I see it's selling for $2 DAZ+ today

DAZ take 50%

cannot see Predatron moving those leaves for that huge commission cheeky

you can probably do it in Hexagon too and create a morph

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on