Daz 4.16 is very long time to start up

Some time ago when I was still on 4.15 Daz suddenly started being very long time starting up, and this behavior continues in 4.16.

Funny thing is that when it finally has opened I can quickly start it again if I for some reason have to close it. 

I've attached the log file from today - maybe someone with more insight in interpreting this kind of stuff can give me a clue on how to improve this?

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,296

Did you open DS as a program or did you click on some scene to open it with DS?
    Do you Log in/Sign in to DS or are you using it in offline mode?

• I just start it as a program and I'm always logged in.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,296

Eggs Actly said:

I just start it as a program and I'm always logged in.

That's probably the reason for slow loading, as can be seen from the log, DAZ Connect does what it should do, update the metadata and as there was problems with it, it took it's time doing it.

If you are not using DAZ Connect (within DS) to install your content, there is no reason to log in/sign in to DS. 

• PerttiA said:

Eggs Actly said:

I just start it as a program and I'm always logged in.

That's probably the reason for slow loading, as can be seen from the log, DAZ Connect does what it should do, update the metadata and as there was problems with it, it took it's time doing it.

If you are not using DAZ Connect (within DS) to install your content, there is no reason to log in/sign in to DS. 

Thank you for this piece of advice - I'll try this out today :)