[Released] Turbo Loader for Genesis 8 and 8.1 [Commercial]

Comments

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,344

jbowler said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Sweet!  Thank you so much for sharing!

It's ok.  I'm a compulsive obsessive computer programmer; I debug.

LOL.  I can tell.  That attention to detail stands out laugh

• cuzabdulcuzabdul Posts: 2

I just started working with Turbo Loader.  I wanted to sort the products so I could see which ones had the highest morph count.  When I clicked on Count it sorted the Count alphabetically instead of numerically.  This made it so that the products with 9 morphs were all listed before the product with 882 morphs.  The product with 107 morphs was near the bottom of the list.  I hope this could be fixed in a future update.  Thanks.

cuzabdul said:

I just started working with Turbo Loader.  I wanted to sort the products so I could see which ones had the highest morph count.  When I clicked on Count it sorted the Count alphabetically instead of numerically.  This made it so that the products with 9 morphs were all listed before the product with 882 morphs.  The product with 107 morphs was near the bottom of the list.  I hope this could be fixed in a future update.  Thanks.

That is because DzListView considers everything strings.  I can fix that by padding all the counts with zeros (looks ugly but will work), e.g., 9 is 0009.

RiverSoftArt said:

jbowler said:

RiverSoftArt said:

If you bring up the script IDE pane, paste the below and click execute:

var relPath = '/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Head/PHMEyelashesCurl.dsf'
    var products = App.getAssetMgr().findProductsForFile(relPath);
    for (var i = 0; i < products.length; i++)
    print(products[i].title);

I thought you might be using that API...  I've been testing it and the other DzAssetMgr API since about the time I sent the query; the products API seems extremely unreliable.  I've got variable results from it on the same system at different times.

The "Genesis 8 Starter Essentials" stuff is, perhaps, distracting because the files actually come from "Genesis 8 Female Starter Essentials", which is a product which shares its ID with the Male product and is, IMNSHO, extremely confusing.

I get the same result for your script as you do at present (after enabling DAZ Connect temporarily, for the first time, on this installation and a complete system reboot), however when I run TurboLoader on a G8F which I inserted from the "Genesis 8 Starter Essentials" pseudo-product in Smart Content/Products there is no "Genesis 8 Starter Essentials" entry in your "Name" list.  The Curl is in HEAD again, along with the other eyelashes morphs.  I was not logged in to DAZ Connect; my default is not to log in.  The script identifies a number of products as disabled (curiously, as there are no tlOff files in my file system and I did just reboot) these products contain no morphs:

(I trust that PNG will show up correctly after I post this; please someone fix forum image insert, DAZ is meant to be about images!)

Here's some more info from script operations immediately after cancelling the TurboLoaded modal dialog:

App.getAssetMgr().findProductsForFile(relPath) // i.e. your script
    Executing Script...
    Genesis 8 Starter Essentials

Same as you still.  Using the same 'relPath' (with or without the spurious leading /) with the other API gives more revealing information, first the script:

// DAZ Studio version 4.20.0.11 filetype DAZ Script

var findAsset=function(relPath, user, cloud) {
    	var assets = App.getAssetMgr().findAssetsForFile(relPath, user, cloud)
    	print("Found", assets.length, "assets");
    	for (var count=0, a=assets[count]; a!=undefined; a=assets[++count]) {
    		print("assetName", a.assetName)
    		print("productID", a.productID)
    		print("productName", a.productName)
    		print("isCloudInstalled", a.isCloudInstalled)
    		print("needsCloudInstall", a.needsCloudInstall)
    		print("isInstsalled", a.isInstalled)
    		print("getAsLocalFile", a.getAsLocalFile())
    	}
    }

findAsset("data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Head/PHMEyelashesCurl.dsf", false, false)

And the result of that:

Executing Script...
    Found 1 assets
    assetName PHMEyelashesCurl.dsf
    productID 42071
    productName Genesis 8 Starter Essentials
    isCloudInstalled false
    needsCloudInstall true
    isInstsalled false
    getAsLocalFile G:/DAZ 3D/Studio/Core/data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female/morphs/daz 3d/head/phmeyelashescurl.dsf

So even though it is clearly installed from DIM "isInstalled" is still false; I had observed this before while searching for assets by path; I have to search for assets that are !installed.  Apparently the argument to the function and isInstalled itself just refers to DAZ Connect installation.

I suspect that might be the solution to the problem in TurboLoader.  I have no way of reporting bugs to DAZ, YMMV, but I suggest using the findAssetsForFile forAPI, four times, (since the assets may or may not be hidden and they may or may not be installed in DAZ's opinion).  It does also seem more logical to me; you have your hands on an asset, why trust an API that is clearly primarily aimed as DAZ Connect rather than the thing you have in your hands?

Interesting.  And hopefully very helpful smiley  A lot of my coding for using the DS database (Smart Collections, Content Wizard, and even TL) is spelunking through the DS script API, trying this and trying that, as it is not well documented.  I will investigate.  

@jbowler Ok, I have recoded to avoid calling findProductsForFile... unfortunately, it is about 3.6x slower than calling findProductsForFile.  If I only call findAssetsForFile with false, false, it is only 2.3x slower.  In my tests, only calling findAssetsForFile ONCE gives me the same result as calling it 4 times.  However, on my system I don't have a problem with the findProductsForFile.  Can you PM me your email address?  I can send you the "fix" and see if we really need to call it 4 times or just once.

• smaker1smaker1 Posts: 275

Hello

I made my first config :G8F base morphs , expressions, main daz characters only

I tried to make an new config for expression only based on the existing one. Deselect one line take 5/6 sec approx (update of stats ?) I currently have 1900 products/33000 total

Same for seach : a click button once the complete filter keyword has been enter may be better for people with plenty of products 

smaker1 said:

Hello

I made my first config :G8F base morphs , expressions, main daz characters only

I tried to make an new config for expression only based on the existing one. Deselect one line take 5/6 sec approx (update of stats ?) I currently have 1900 products/33000 total

That IS big.  I will see what I can do.  Unfortunately, some of the delay is baked in because the DzListView can be slow with that many items.  But turning off the how many selected, etc (perhaps through an option) should give you some speed back.

Same for seach : a click button once the complete filter keyword has been enter may be better for people with plenty of products 

Pasting into the filter will also speed this part up.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,602

I've tried some timings. the results leave me a bit confused but they show that this product speeds up Genesis 8 female a lot on my system.

Before runiing the script, time to load Basic Genesis 8 Fermale about 6 minutes 20 seconds.

After disabling everything except what I think are the G8F essential morphs and expressions, 55 seconds.

After also enabling one character (Alice Liu) and 3 packs of expressions, approx 15 seconds.

I don't understand how the third test with an extra character and expressions can be faster that with just the essentails. I deleted the figure and started a new scene before each test. Anyway, that's not important, the product works really well and I'm glad I bought it.

Peter Wade said:

I've tried some timings. the results leave me a bit confused but they show that this product speeds up Genesis 8 female a lot on my system.

Before runiing the script, time to load Basic Genesis 8 Fermale about 6 minutes 20 seconds.

After disabling everything except what I think are the G8F essential morphs and expressions, 55 seconds.

After also enabling one character (Alice Liu) and 3 packs of expressions, approx 15 seconds.

I don't understand how the third test with an extra character and expressions can be faster that with just the essentails. I deleted the figure and started a new scene before each test. Anyway, that's not important, the product works really well and I'm glad I bought it.

I am glad you like it.  

I have seen the same behavior as you have.  I think DS does some caching and optimization of things that can make subsequent runs faster.  I think I usually short-circuit this because I am too impatient to let DS shutdown properly (I usually kill it) smiley  @jbowler discusses this here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7406761/#Comment_7406761

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552

I have a question. I made a scene, loaded a character that I recently purchased. Loaded the scene option to see what was in the figure. Found morphs listed when I scanned the scene for Maxx an Torment. This was useful, disabled Maxx and Torment, and reloaded the file. I scanned the scene, and Maxx and Torment were indeed gone, but the jcms for other characters were there now. It was like when I removed the jcms  for one character, others became active.

I have not seen that before.

The good news is once I disabled them all, I did get the actual character to appear as it should be. But I did wonder why it appropriated different morphs when I disabled the original ones. These were morphs which did not show as active in the initial scan.

Serene Night said:

I have a question. I made a scene, loaded a character that I recently purchased. Loaded the scene option to see what was in the figure. Found morphs listed when I scanned the scene for Maxx an Torment. This was useful, disabled Maxx and Torment, and reloaded the file. I scanned the scene, and Maxx and Torment were indeed gone, but the jcms for other characters were there now. It was like when I removed the jcms  for one character, others became active.

I have not seen that before.

The good news is once I disabled them all, I did get the actual character to appear as it should be. But I did wonder why it appropriated different morphs when I disabled the original ones. These were morphs which did not show as active in the initial scan.

I am afraid I don't know why either.  My guess is that Maxx and Torment had Sub-Components/Controllers that disengaged other morphs.  With them gone, the other morphs did not get turned off and then engaged the JCMs.

• Quick Question (which is not so clear from the PDF):
    On the first run, should I load both G8F and G8.1F, select both and run the script to detect all morphs or should a load G8F, select and run the script and only afterwards do the same for G8.1F?

Thanks!

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Quick Question (which is not so clear from the PDF):
    On the first run, should I load both G8F and G8.1F, select both and run the script to detect all morphs or should a load G8F, select and run the script and only afterwards do the same for G8.1F?

Thanks!

As I have copied back all morphs to my working runtime it might take a while to even load G8F. Guess 15 minutes at least.

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Thanks!

As I have copied back all morphs to my working runtime it might take a while to even load G8F. Guess 15 minutes at least.

1. Load a G8F and select it
    2. Start Turbo Loader Manager and inspect the figure
    3. Uncheck All and Execute (will disable all morphs)
    4. New Scene
    5. Load G8.1F (will be fast because most morphs are gone) and select it
    6. Start Turbo Loader Manager and inspect the figure (the extra morphs will be added to the morph list)
    7. Uncheck All and Execute
  • RiverSoftArt said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Thanks!

1. Load a G8F and select it
    2. Start Turbo Loader Manager and inspect the figure
    3. Uncheck All and Execute (will disable all morphs)
    4. New Scene
    5. Load G8.1F (will be fast because most morphs are gone) and select it
    6. Start Turbo Loader Manager and inspect the figure (the extra morphs will be added to the morph list)
    7. Uncheck All and Execute

Thx!

• DieterDieter Posts: 14

Hello Riversoft,
    I've been looking for a tool like this for a long time. Great work!
    Unfortunately, there is a downside, because after I completely reinstalled DAZ and only installed the G8 starters, I still get the mophs from the old installation. My products are also displayed as UNKNOWN PPRODUCT.
    What can I do to get clean results here! see the screenshot

Thanks

wireless_mosc

Turbo Loader.jpg
    1364 x 1320 - 286K

Hello

so far my experiments:

• before any TL optimization : G8F load in 12mn34 sec approx
    • I made a config with all base characters, body/faces adjustements , expressions: 1mn 30. GREAT!

I saw that if I do a massive update (e.g. total deactivation for example), the first time I load G8F, time is mostly the same. In the log, I saw an update of a cache file that take a long time. A second G8F loading and time is completely different ! 

May be another option:

I took an old scene and, of course, plenty of morphs were not found. I activated the missings one as mentionned in the manual and made a config. Would it be possible in TL to read the scene without loading it in DS4 to make a config file ? This option exists but with a loaded scene. That would prevent the time lost to load the scene, list the missing morph, then activate them (paste name is a good way to optimize the search thanks for the idea) and then reload ? I have plenty of old scenes :-)

Dieter said:

Hello Riversoft,
    I've been looking for a tool like this for a long time. Great work!
    Unfortunately, there is a downside, because after I completely reinstalled DAZ and only installed the G8 starters, I still get the mophs from the old installation. My products are also displayed as UNKNOWN PPRODUCT.
    What can I do to get clean results here! see the screenshot

Thanks

wireless_mosc

If you mean you want the morph list to only see/show the morphs from your re-installation (and the other morphs are truly all gone).  Click the Clear button in Turbo Loader Manager, Save Settings, Cancel, Select the Figure and Re-start Turbo Loader Manager.

smaker1 said:

Hello

so far my experiments:

• I made a config with all base characters, body/faces adjustements , expressions: 1mn 30. GREAT!

Nice!  8.38x speed increase! smiley  Thank you for sharing this.

I saw that if I do a massive update (e.g. total deactivation for example), the first time I load G8F, time is mostly the same. In the log, I saw an update of a cache file that take a long time. A second G8F loading and time is completely different ! 

May be another option:

I took an old scene and, of course, plenty of morphs were not found. I activated the missings one as mentionned in the manual and made a config. Would it be possible in TL to read the scene without loading it in DS4 to make a config file ? This option exists but with a loaded scene. That would prevent the time lost to load the scene, list the missing morph, then activate them (paste name is a good way to optimize the search thanks for the idea) and then reload ? I have plenty of old scenes :-)

This is a different problem as it requires reading and understanding the scene file, going to the morphs referenced in the scene, opening and reading their files (as morphs can engage other morphs), repeat.  Much harder and more error prone.  That said, this is something I am working on as part of something I am tentatively calling Turbo Loader Booster Utilities: an on-demand enabling of the asset/scene morphs.  laugh  Unfortunately, it requires a rewrite of some of Turbo Loader to support it as assets like shape files do not store the relative path of a morph in the file.

RiverSoftArt said:

smaker1 said:

Hello

so far my experiments:

May be another option:

This is a different problem as it requires reading and understanding the scene file, going to the morphs referenced in the scene, opening and reading their files (as morphs can engage other morphs), repeat.  Much harder and more error prone.  That said, this is something I am working on as part of something I am tentatively calling Turbo Loader Booster Utilities: an on-demand enabling of the asset/scene morphs.  laugh  Unfortunately, it requires a rewrite of some of Turbo Loader to support it as assets like shape files do not store the relative path of a morph in the file.

Thanks RiverSoft

My base config have still plenty of morphs and it could be better but I'm trying to find the best balance between loading time and number of morphs. 1mn30 is already very good compare to 12mn. I already  decreased my coffee consumption :-) 

Glad you are working on some utilities !

Congratulations for Turbo loader, It's now permanently integrated in my workflow.

smaker1 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

smaker1 said:

Hello

so far my experiments:

May be another option:

Thanks RiverSoft

My base config have still plenty of morphs and it could be better but I'm trying to find the best balance between loading time and number of morphs. 1mn30 is already very good compare to 12mn. I already  decreased my coffee consumption :-) 

Glad you are working on some utilities !

Congratulations for Turbo loader, It's now permanently integrated in my workflow.

I love to hear that!  It makes me happy when people keep using my utilities as they have become indispensible. smiley

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633
    edited March 2022

I went from 3m30s (about 6k+ morphs) to 20-30 seconds. That is a nice improvement I'd say. And this loading from a slow 5200rpm HDD.

Post edited by Paintbox on
  • RiverSoftArt said:

diogenese19348 said:

OK, I have a problem, I am either misunderstanding something or my setup on the PC is bonked.  When I load the Genesis8 Female figure, 5 zillion or so morphs show up, all unknown products which isn't surprising, I like to use manual folders so if the database is bonked I'd never know.

I uncheck everything except the morphs I want to use as a mininal set, the script runs, fine, everything else has been renamed.  But then when I load a specific product that uses disabled morphs, I get the message they can't be loaded, run the script, and the morphs don't show up to re-enable, the only ones that show up were the originally enabled ones.

Any idea what I am doing wrong, or what secret button I'm missing? 

Just to be sure... you are running the Turbo Loader Manager?  The Scene Config script would only show morphs in use.  If you are running the Turbo Loader Manager, did you by accident clear the morph list and re-inspect the figure?  That could give you the behavior you are seeing as inspecting the figure (after clearing) that only has the enabled morphs would only show those morphs.  If you did, don't panic.  Use the Reset Morph Directories button in options to turn everything back on and start over.  

So yeah, I likely did exactly this (i was so...excited to be able to load a G8F/G8.1F character in less tahn 20 minutes that I completely forgot to read the user manual to see how to properly use the product).  When I loaded up a file- the figure had a crushed side torso cavity (looked like the hulk punched her).  I tried reloaded the scene three times. Didn't work.  So I reloaded the same figure, figuring the current one was corrupted. No difference. Tried to reload the same figure in a brand new file, same problem. I then loaded the base figure and tried bending joints. Same problem.

I tried to restore things manually thinking missing morphs were the problem (I didn't know the reset button existed until i read the above) (found all the .tlOff files and switched them back to dsf), but it hasn't solved the problem. I'm currently using the 'reset morph' button- as you mentioned above, hoping that undoes the goof I did.  If it doesn't...any idea how to fix this? I've already re-installed the base G8F product and updates. I kinda wanted to use Daz studio this weekend for a few things and this self inflicted snafu isn't helping.

I can't reinstall my library due to it being absolutely massive (like multiple terabytes massive) so I'm basically forced to do whatever necessary to fix this. I'll be testing and trying my own fixes inbetween posts and suggestions.

The 'collapsed' mesh- 'smooth shaded' is selected for visual representation.

collapsed mesh at shoulder.png
    679 x 639 - 204K

mathiasdeckman said:

RiverSoftArt said:

diogenese19348 said:

OK, I have a problem, I am either misunderstanding something or my setup on the PC is bonked.  When I load the Genesis8 Female figure, 5 zillion or so morphs show up, all unknown products which isn't surprising, I like to use manual folders so if the database is bonked I'd never know.

I uncheck everything except the morphs I want to use as a mininal set, the script runs, fine, everything else has been renamed.  But then when I load a specific product that uses disabled morphs, I get the message they can't be loaded, run the script, and the morphs don't show up to re-enable, the only ones that show up were the originally enabled ones.

Just to be sure... you are running the Turbo Loader Manager?  The Scene Config script would only show morphs in use.  If you are running the Turbo Loader Manager, did you by accident clear the morph list and re-inspect the figure?  That could give you the behavior you are seeing as inspecting the figure (after clearing) that only has the enabled morphs would only show those morphs.  If you did, don't panic.  Use the Reset Morph Directories button in options to turn everything back on and start over.  

So yeah, I likely did exactly this (i was so...excited to be able to load a G8F/G8.1F character in less tahn 20 minutes that I completely forgot to read the user manual to see how to properly use the product).  When I loaded up a file- the figure had a crushed side torso cavity (looked like the hulk punched her).  I tried reloaded the scene three times. Didn't work.  So I reloaded the same figure, figuring the current one was corrupted. No difference. Tried to reload the same figure in a brand new file, same problem. I then loaded the base figure and tried bending joints. Same problem.

I tried to restore things manually thinking missing morphs were the problem (I didn't know the reset button existed until i read the above) (found all the .tlOff files and switched them back to dsf), but it hasn't solved the problem. I'm currently using the 'reset morph' button- as you mentioned above, hoping that undoes the goof I did.  If it doesn't...any idea how to fix this? I've already re-installed the base G8F product and updates. I kinda wanted to use Daz studio this weekend for a few things and this self inflicted snafu isn't helping.

I can't reinstall my library due to it being absolutely massive (like multiple terabytes massive) so I'm basically forced to do whatever necessary to fix this. I'll be testing and trying my own fixes inbetween posts and suggestions.

I would load the deformed G8F and try the Scene Configuration script.  It will show you what morphs are actually engaged (and where they are).  I think it is a morph too (maybe a JCM?)  You need to find them.  With Daz Connect, you can have these morphs scattered all over.

Paintbox said:

I went from 3m30s (about 6k+ morphs) to 20-30 seconds. That is a nice improvement I'd say. And this loading from a slow 5200rpm HDD.

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing. smiley

• mathiasdeckmanmathiasdeckman Posts: 113
    edited March 2022

RiverSoftArt said:

mathiasdeckman said:

RiverSoftArt said:

diogenese19348 said:

I would load the deformed G8F and try the Scene Configuration script.  It will show you what morphs are actually engaged (and where they are).  I think it is a morph too (maybe a JCM?)  You need to find them.  With Daz Connect, you can have these morphs scattered all over.

Ok, I will do that. However, loading the G8F figure- she doesn't come in deformed, she looks correct in the default pose. Its only when I start moving the limbs, do these crushed meshes show themselves. Just trying to clarify, that's all. Sometimes I get into too big of a rush to get my question posted that I don't include all the details. so apologies for that.

EDIT: I did what you instructed and quite a few came up.  Including a few JCM morphs- but they were all selected. So i checked them all and hit the accept button. Time will tell in a bit to see if that worked.  Thank you for pointing me in a direction, because I was clueless before.

EDIT 2: your suggestion did not work, sadly. i checked both daz studio 4.11 and 4.15 versions and they had the same issue. I checked g3f and it was fine. I also checked another g8f model and it had the same issue, so something is wonky at the base level. I'm starting to run out of ideas of what it could be, other than reinstalling the content that I had selected in the script.

EDIT 3: So I found what went wrong. Remaining a morph's extension from .dsf to .tlOff caused one of them to become corrupted. I went through the ones I changed and deleted them, and extracted brand new files from their IM000 packages. worked.

The following are the ones I replaced:

• Zev0: Body Mixer
    • PS: Whimsical Girls
    • K.H. Image Studio: Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Victoria 8
    • HellFishStudios: Ultimate Shapes Collection

Beyond that, I do not know which exact morphs caused the problem and frankly, I don't care. I'm just glad it's working again.  But unfortunately, after this episode of my daz studio environment getting borked and me having to spend literally a day to figure it out, I won't be using your product (trust me, I really, really want to!), but I can't risk this happening to the dozens upon dozens of projects I'm working on. However, if the time comes to where Daz Studio / your loader becomes dynamic at loading and unload morphs (wink wink but not @ u), then I'll jump in feet first.

Post edited by mathiasdeckman on
  • rangerranger Posts: 13

Very good product.
    But there is a big problem, the script does not detect the morphs of basic characters like Aiko8, etc...

Let me explain, for example, if I want to activate only the character Vernea, I create a new scene and load Vernea.
    I run Turbo Loader, deselect all morphs and only activate Vernea.
    I run the script and create a new scene for the changes to take effect.

When it loads the scene, there will be no "missing morphs" message and it will load the scene with Vernea.

The problem is Vernea will have genesis 8 female morphs, while Vernea uses Aiko 8 morphs, but there was no message that Aiko 8 morphs were missing.

Another thing, it would be nice to add a function, to automatically detect morphs on a model and have the script automatically activate them.

edited April 2022

ranger said:

Very good product.
    But there is a big problem, the script does not detect the morphs of basic characters like Aiko8, etc...

On my system, the Scene Configuration script detects Aiko 8 if a descendant such as Vernea (I have Yuka) is loaded and Aiki8 morphs are engaged as well. Are you saying it doesn't on your system? 

Let me explain, for example, if I want to activate only the character Vernea, I create a new scene and load Vernea.

At this point, you run Scene Configuration, scan the scene and on Accept, name the configuration.

I run Turbo Loader, deselect all morphs and only activate Vernea.
    I run the script and create a new scene for the changes to take effect.

Before loading Vernea, you execute that configuration using TL Configurations.

When it loads the scene, there will be no "missing morphs" message and it will load the scene with Vernea.

The problem is Vernea will have genesis 8 female morphs, while Vernea uses Aiko 8 morphs, but there was no message that Aiko 8 morphs were missing.

Another thing, it would be nice to add a function, to automatically detect morphs on a model and have the script automatically activate them.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

RiverSoftArt said:

smaker1 said:

Hello

so far my experiments:

May be another option:

May be something between the 2 ? Identify the top morph used in the scene and list them in a text file. Then I can go in Turboloader a load them manually. If the first step is quicker than loading the scene in DS4 and having DS4 look for all missing morphs in my "big" data folder, that's already very interesting.   

• ImagoImago Posts: 4,873

Someone could explain me what this plugin does exactly? I have looked the the description but all I get this is a sort of installation manager. surprise

If you bought plenty of G8 characters and now time to load G8 in DS4 take a very very long time. This tool disable/enable morphs to have a shorter loading time. For myself I had more or less 12 mn to load one G8F before disabling morphs and now it take 1mn 30. It could be better but I kept a group of morphs I use very often to tune the characters .

With Turboloader you don't need to uninstall/reinstall products or manage multiple libraries

If you need a specific character who's morphs are disabled : you use Turbo loader to enable the morph (and under morphs automatically) before using it. A game changer at least for myself :-).  

If you don't have any problem with G8 loading time you don't need this product  . 12 mn was not acceptable for me on my old config and I don't talk about scenes with 2 or 3 G8 :-) !

There are also plenty of other options explained in the description. Hope a non tech guy give you a better understanding of this tool