PALINDROEMS--If you like poetry...

3WC3WC Posts: 1,091

Not exactly the kind of art we generally do with Poser or Daz Studio, but if you enjoy poetry, I have been dabbling with word-by-word palindromic poems. I call them "Palindroems"--a palindromic poem portmanteau, if you will.

Here is the link to where all of them will be posted: https://ko-fi.com/palindroems

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

Interesting. It looks hard to do!

I noticed a typo that you might want to correct to help people understand. The linked page says "Palindromes" is of course a portmanteau of "palindrome" and "poem".  I think you meant Palindroems for that first word.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,169
    edited June 2022

NOUN

1. a large trunk or suitcase, typically made of stiff leather and opening into two equal parts.

a word blending the sounds and combining the meanings of two others, for example, motel (from ‘motor’ and ‘hotel’) or brunch (from ‘breakfast’ and ‘lunch’):

• consisting of or combining two or more aspects or qualities:

"a portmanteau movie composed of excerpts from his most famous films"

"podcast is a portmanteau, a made-up word coined from a combination of the words iPod and broadcast" · 

I think could be done also. 

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,091

barbult said:

Interesting. It looks hard to do!

I noticed a typo that you might want to correct to help people understand. The linked page says "Palindromes" is of course a portmanteau of "palindrome" and "poem".  I think you meant Palindroems for that first word.

Thanks, fixed.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,091
    edited June 2022

I got in trouble for posting this link at Renderosity--they said I was soliciting, so it was spam. Yes, the site accepts donations, but you are in no way obligated to give. Didn't seem any different than a site like ShareCG to me in that regard. Feel free to browse, leave a comment. My intention is not to violate the TOS, mods, please let me know if I am out of line.

Post edited by 3WC on