M4 available morph packs

themarkcymruthemarkcymru Posts: 86
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I'm looking for a Michael 4 leg lengths morph?

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Morphs++ has a leg length control, though I can't recall how well it works in Poser.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Morphs++ has a leg length control, though I can't recall how well it works in Poser.

I think that and arm length will not work in Poser due to the tri-axis scaling.

• themarkcymruthemarkcymru Posts: 86
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard, I have Morphs++ but just couldn't find leg length. I'll take another look.

Male-M3dia - please don't say that. That would just blow my plans out of the water. So if there is an issue (haven't tried it yet) is there an alternative?

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2015

Maybe not in older versions but I have gotten it to work in PoserPro 2014 with the latest SR. Here it is set to 1.00, so far I am not seeing any borkage. Unlike in Poser 8 & 9, where the scaling did tend to screw up often.

Adding: Hand, palm, chest and head size morphs also work just fine in Poser now. But I have not found anything to change the length of the arms, unfortunately. And if you don't have PoserPro, this also works in Poser 10, just make sure it's up to date.

Render_1.jpg
    500 x 457 - 12K
    Post edited by Byrdie on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Did you run the morph though different poses? I recall the arm length causes a break between the shoulder and upper arm, and there was a thread where someone tried the leg morph and the mesh broke above the knee.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,771
    edited December 1969

Single-Axis scaling was added in Poser 9 SR2, IIRC and the Morphs ++ leg length Morphform works fine in Poser 9 and higher.

This Morphform is actually not a morph, but an ERC that controls the y-scale of the thigh and shin actors, so you can also simply adjust the y scale of the thigh and shin actors (or shoulder and forearm for the arms) manually ; you will need to unhide the dials for this, as DAZ hid them. This free script will do it...

http://d3d.sesseler.de/index.php?software=poserpython&product=unhide_dials

edited December 1969

Here's a quick render with legs length at -1. It works fine at +1 too...

M4scaling.jpg
    480 x 600 - 13K
    edited December 1969

The legs appear okay in these poses though the last (squat) does look a bit wonky near the tops of the thighs/butt. Which could be the morph but may also be normal in an unfixed M4 -- here I've only loaded the base and Morphs++, none of the bend fixes I usually use on him.

There's an arms length morph? Where? So far I've only seen head, chest, hands, palms and feet size dials, other than the legs length. Must be in some other pack.

Render_4.jpg
    500 x 457 - 10K
    Render_3.jpg
    500 x 457 - 12K
    Render_2.jpg
    500 x 457 - 11K
    edited February 2015

This is all great news guys, thanks.

WandW. - where did you find the arm length morph?

EDIT - Sorry WandW, just spotted your link for free script. Thanks!

Post edited by themarkcymru on
    edited December 1969

Gah! I forgot about that script. Thanks for the link, will certainly come in handy. :-)

edited December 1969

Byrdie said:
    Gah! I forgot about that script. Thanks for the link, will certainly come in handy. :-)

With PP2014, you don't need it; just tick "Show Hidden Parameters" on the menu you get by clicking thelittle arrow at the top right of the Parameters Pane... :)
    edited December 1969

Even better. Thanks! :-)

edited December 1969

I still can't find arms length?

edited December 1969

There isn't an arms length morphform per se. You need to unhide the y-scale dials for the shoulder and forearm actors and adjust them as desired...

edited December 1969

Sorry for being so dumb WandW how would you go about unhiding the y-scale dials for the shoulder and forearm actors?

edited December 1969

After installing the script (the directions are in the readme file to add it to the scripts menu) that I linked to above, you would select the body part, run the script and select "yscale" to unhide. If you unhide the dials and save it to the Figures library under a new nake, you can load it up in the future as needed.

PS the only dumb question is the one unasked... :)

edited December 1969

Thanks WandW you are a STAR

edited December 1969

Doesn't look like the script is compatible with OSX. I might look to creating my own morph for arms length.

edited December 1969

That's unfortunate. Give this a try. It's for V4, but she has the same bones as M4...

http://www.sharecg.com/v/34020/browse/11/Poser/Show-Scale-Dials-V4-ScaleShowAllV4.pz2

edited December 1969

Thanks again WandW. That seems to do the job just fine. Like I said you're a STAR!!!

• Does anyone know of M4 tongue morphs?

edited March 2021

darknewt said:

Does anyone know of M4 tongue morphs?

This sadly no longer seems to be avalilable... 

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/sexy-tongue-ii-for-m4-stand-alone-version/67894

EDIT; the V4 version might be able to be used; it's at Poser Addicts...
    http://shop.poseraddicts.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=130

There is a repacement tongue by Darkseal at Renderotica, but I've no experience with it...

Post edited by WandW on