Does not exist

I think my problem is "specially" cause I wa reinstall my Daz3D and all packages! I tried reinstalling every time, but the problem remained and I dont know why...
So when I reinstalled and try to open some genesis (genesis 2-3) I just seen little pics with exclamation marks and when I clik, the softwer write : does not exist. But when I click on the location, the folder opened up and I see the genesis 3 male duf file. I clicked on it and the Daz was open the file....what?....According to the program, the file doesn't exist, but I have the file on my computer, but still won't open it, but the path is the same. So khmm???
It does this for all but the genesis eight. Poses, hair, whatever. Everything is gone, but still there.

Next problem:  my folders are disappeard. I mean my library and my daz3d library. I create one and after the program started using it, but no...yes but no... I took pictures for you to see the problems.

Comments

• The user names in the path to My Library does not appear to match between Install manager and Daz Studio. It isn't clear which of the paths set in Install manager you are using, though the files in your screenshot are from the one that does not match. In any event you appear to be working online in Daz Studio, and the product does not have the available to install through Daz Studio icon so you appear to be working with files installed through Daz Studio (the Connect data path in Content Directory Manager) which will prevent it from even looking at the ones installed through Install Manager.

Please don't post images showing nude, textured figures - eitherapply some clothes, zoom in, or switch to an untextued drawstyle.

• jatek576jatek576 Posts: 1
    edited August 2022

So what do I need to do to fix it? 
    Please somebody write to me step by step. Im a little amateur, sorry.

Post edited by jatek576 on
  • Try right-clicking on the product icon in Daz Studio and selecting Uninstall - this will get rid of the connect install, but not touch the Install Manager files. Will it then load without error?