Are there any G8F/G8M morphs (in any packages) that can make eyes thinner along Y direction?

tayloranderson2047tayloranderson2047 Posts: 116
edited August 2022 in Product Suggestions

Are there any G8F/G8M morphs (in any packages) that can make eyes thinner only along Y direction but at the same time, do not change the length of eyes along X direction (or any other places)?

If so, please let me know if any packages contain such a morph

Post edited by tayloranderson2047 on

Comments

• That would create a problem when using up-down rotatiosn on the eye, I'd think, and certainly when mixing up-down and side-to-side. I can't recall seeing such a morph, though it if exists I'd think on of the Handspan Studio/Thorneworks morph resource kits was most likely to have it.

• tayloranderson2047tayloranderson2047 Posts: 116
    edited August 2022

Richard Haseltine said:

That would create a problem when using up-down rotatiosn on the eye, I'd think, and certainly when mixing up-down and side-to-side. I can't recall seeing such a morph, though it if exists I'd think on of the Handspan Studio/Thorneworks morph resource kits was most likely to have it.

I haven't tried Twizted Detailed Face Morphs for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female | Daz 3D yet. Maybe there is a morph as such there. The author doesn't show a complete morphs list, though. If anyone has used this and it does contain a morph adjusting the Y direction (or X direction), please let me know.

There is a "Eyes Wider" in The Look Face Morph Resource for Genesis 8.1 Females | Daz 3D. Maybe we can use that to make eyes wider and scale down the whole eyes size.

Post edited by tayloranderson2047 on
  • You can always check the readme - http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/82674/start , chnage the numbers to the product SKU - and look at the morphs listed in the File List http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/82674/file_list . There is Eyes Horizontal Width.dsf which could be what you want, at least in part

• rosselianirosseliani Posts: 374
    edited August 2022

tayloranderson2047 said:

Are there any G8F/G8M morphs (in any packages) that can make eyes thinner only along Y direction but at the same time, do not change the length of eyes along X direction (or any other places)?

I tried to make a quick "eyes Y size" morph. It doesn't seem to affect the eyes Pose Controls too much.

You can find the slider in Parameters>Morphs>Morph Loader.

Have a nice day!

zip
    zip
    eyes Y size morph for G8F.zip
    Post edited by rosseliani on
  • rosseliani said:

tayloranderson2047 said:

I tried to make a quick "eyes Y size" morph. It doesn't seem to affect the eyes Pose Controls too much.

You can find the slider in Parameters>Morphs>Morph Loader.

Have a nice day!

I will try! Really appreciate it!