Invasion UFO [Commercial]

Currently I'm working on a UFO project. I have the UFO created and thinking of adding something else to the set. The UFO will have a few different texture presets, it currently has two morphs for closing the disks and opening up the bottom part. and a laser beam and scanning prop.

Comments

• Anouther render made from Invasion UFO.

Invasion UFO Render2.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 1M
  • Looks good, I love UFO's. What would be great if it had landing gear, and an opening walkway for the aliens to exit the ship. But that's up to you, either way I'm sure I'll be buying it. Thanks for making it looks awesome!

• cradzinski_3dd03228a0 said:

Looks good, I love UFO's. What would be great if it had landing gear, and an opening walkway for the aliens to exit the ship. But that's up to you, either way I'm sure I'll be buying it. Thanks for making it looks awesome!

I'm glad you like it. Thoes are great Ideas. I'll look into adding them. Thanks :) 

• Two new renders showing off the landing gear and access door.

Invasion UFO Render1 (2).jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    Invasion UFO Render2 (2).jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • This looks really good looking forward to it

• Looks awesome, I can hardly wait for it to come out. 

• Thank you all. :D

• 2 more renders using just an HDRI for the background.

The Kit nowncludes a road prop a fence prop, a grass prop and a mailbox prop. I will share a render with them soon.

UFO Over mountians.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 549K
    UFO Over cornfield.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 619K
  • Here is a render done with the road prop and fence and mailbox prop. Also I created a render that is more oldish.

Invasion UFO At Night1.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 2M
    Invasion UFO At Night2.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 2M
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,301

I'm suffering from missing time just thinking about all the cool renders I can do with this!