[Released] Together Brotherhood Vol. 2 for Genesis 8.1 Male [Commercial]

Hey guys! Today I bring you a new set of interacting poses for Genesis 8.1 Male! heart

https://www.daz3d.com/together-brotherhood-vol-2-for-genesis-81-male

For so long I wanted to create a follow-up of the original Together Brotherhood poses, and after completing Conrad and Novak, I had the inspiration to do it finally.

This follow-up of the "Together" series comes with 15 new carefully crafted interacting poses ready to maximize your character's chemistry in any brotherly support scene.

Hope you like it!

Comments

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Thanks Faber, they look fantastic! Will pick them up tomorrow!

• I had not realized the pose set was by you. Grabbing it now, thank you :)

• Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

FaberInc said:

Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

Used here, thanks Faber

Brothers pose.jpg
    1371 x 1714 - 577K
  • Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 293

Linton said:

FaberInc said:

Linton and Worlds_Edge thank you so much! I hope you enjoy using them heart

Used here, thanks Faber

heartheartheart 

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,021

Here's a photo inspired by your pose set (Using Conrad and Novak as well).:  Complete list of products used in My Daz Gallery.  Thanks for all the work you go into to create your products.

A Life Together

• Faber IncFaber Inc Posts: 293

bohemian3 said:

Here's a photo inspired by your pose set (Using Conrad and Novak as well).:  Complete list of products used in My Daz Gallery.  Thanks for all the work you go into to create your products.

A Life Together

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous moment portrayed! Thank you  for sharing it ♥️

• I just recently picked up this set. It has some great poses in it. Haven't actually used it on a G8M yet. I did, however, use the new G8 to G9 pose converter to put one of the poses on a custom G9M I created. It looked great on G9. I'm definitely going to have to set up a scene using this real soon. It's so hard to find poses like this for the guys, sadly. I'm very glad you did these.

• Knittingmommy said:

I just recently picked up this set. It has some great poses in it. Haven't actually used it on a G8M yet. I did, however, use the new G8 to G9 pose converter to put one of the poses on a custom G9M I created. It looked great on G9. I'm definitely going to have to set up a scene using this real soon. It's so hard to find poses like this for the guys, sadly. I'm very glad you did these.

Thank you for your words and for using this product! heart 
    For our luck, that converter works excellently! hehe, I'm using it as well to have some base poses from my previous pose packs while we don't have a proper G9 template in power pose.