Looking for the "colonial viper" done by petipet

Deej_232931Deej_232931 Posts: 26
edited August 2022 in Poser Discussion
Hey, all

Trying to take advantage of daz' current sale, I went to load up on stuff I've been waiting on. 
Howsomever, there's one model that actually was what drew my attention back to daz' poser 
offerings that I cannot find anywhere. petipet's the vendor, and the "starship" something 
looks like a Colonial Viper (although understandably we can't say that out loud :) ). But no 
matter what I search on (vendor, keyword, you name it) I can't find that model. Daz says I can't 
contact a vendor directly, so I'll just ask in the forum. Anyone else recall this model?

Many thanks!

Davey
Post edited by Deej_232931 on

Comments

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 948

Hmmm ... perhaps you mean the Aircraft Hawk ... that would certainly be difficult to search for.

• Well, that's the one. Wouldn't've been so hard to find except that most of the other things are named

"starship," not "airship." Go figure. :S

Thanks!

Dj

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,602

It's called Aircraft Hawk but most of the promos show it flying in space. I think a lot of Sci-Fi style ship models can be used as aircraft or space craft.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339

I can never remember Petipet's product names, I just search for Petipet and scroll through his catalogue -- it's worth it, I'm always finding cool stuff of his that I've forgotten about or ways of using it that I  hadn't thought of before.