AugrDust Bodyart for Genesis 8 Females

inception8inception8 Posts: 280

Aggro - Industrial | Strength - [ Cyberpunk ] Bodyart

2072 [ Industrial ] Metro Goethe

Step into the bunker. Listen to the noize. Feel the beat and dance away.

- for the few, the introverts, and the road less traveled.

Made exclusively with Industrial electronic music. Aggro-tech, EBM, Electro, Dark Ambient, Power Noise

Challenging the crickets

This is a breadcrumb follow it if you like: https://www.daz3d.com/augrdust-bodyart-for-genesis-8-females

Post edited by inception8 on

Comments

• inception8inception8 Posts: 280
    edited September 2022

An industrial interlude.

Graeme Revell, who has done music for alot of movies and TV including music for some cult classics like The Crow and Pitch Black, was once a member of the early Australian industrial band SPK. In the early 80's I bought their 12" Metal Dance LP. It was awesome. I'm pretty sure I had heard it on a Canadian radio channel from Montreal back in the day.

Classic Industrial

SPK Live (Top of The Pops?) - Graeme Revell is banging the pipes:

• An industrial Interlude.

Science fiction and industrial music have had a close symbiosis for a very long time. The creators of Cyberpunk 2077 actually specifically chose industrial music as part it's auditory soundscape ensemble. And if I'm not mistaken Rhys Fulber was mentioned as having contributed to some of it.

The Vancouver Canada based Frontline Assembly (also known widely as Delerium) consisting of Rhys Fulber and Bill Leeb created an album in 1992 called Tactical Neural Implant. It couldn't be mistaken as one of the most science fiction inspired pieces of forward thinking music you ever could have heard at the time it was made and even still to this day. It's an absolute classic among Industrial music enthusiasts. I had/have the CD.

* What does this have to do with a product you created for Daz Studio. Everything man. It's woven into the fabric. It's contextual.

• Featured contents: a stylized Raven | Hrefna

Hrefna-0x9d.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 310K
    edited September 2022

An industrial 'cyberpunk' interlude.

1984. Neuromancer was released in 1984. It's the now iconic cyberpunk template that coined cyberpunk. Also in 1984 a little known underground band called Skinny Puppy from Vancouver Canada released Remission.

They became 'a' template for an entire branch of electronic music.

"While discussing the possibility of Nine Inch Nails being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Richard Patrick of the band Filter remarked "what about Skinny Puppy?", going on to say that while Nine Inch Nails is the more famous of the two, Skinny Puppy were one of the first groups to craft "scary and mean" industrial music.

This is what it sounded like in 1984. If ever there was a group of people that were some of the first 'cyberpunks' it was these guys. Bound in electronic gear, dark clothes and a theatrical stage presence. Had the tape of Remission around that time. Bought it through the mail. Immediately bought the next release and the one after...

edited September 2022

An industrial interlude.

What is Aggrotech? - Aggrotech is an offshoot of industrial music that folds elements of hardcore electronic dance music (EDM) into a dissonant mix of distorted vocals, synth lines, and dark lyrical matter.

Tamtrum is an aggrotech group from southern France.

edited September 2022

An industrial interlude.

The Sound of Progress - Pop Music according to Foetus, Coil, Current 93 & Test Dept

Description: Originally aired on Dutch television in 1988. Includes Interviews and live footage of J.G. Thirlwell, John Balance, David Tibet and Test Dept.

Test Dept had some of the best conversations. The first time I heard them was around 1981/82.

Test Dept, sometimes credited as Test Department is a British industrial music group from London, England, that was one of the most important and influential early industrial music acts. Their approach was marked by the use of "found" material, re-constructed to better serve their purpose, of making "more" with "less". - wikipedia

• Forward into interlude into interlude into interlude

hørd [France] - Sebastien Carl’s project, a french videographer, singer, sound designer and electronic musician.

Arctic synth pads, ghostly reverbs and urban spleen, Hørd's music flirts with a gothic/darkwave aesthetic in a forward thinking way. With elements of post-punk, EBM, shoegaze and techno to create haunting soundscapes, sometimes beat-driven, sometimes more contemplative.

edited September 2022

An industrial EBM interlude

Frontline Assembly's Implode was originaly released in 1999. The coverart was created by Dave McKean who incidently is also a fan and has created several covers for FLA over the years.

This album is an electronic masterpiece.

Frontline Assembly at Bandcamp - Implode -- https://frontlineassembly.bandcamp.com/album/implode

https://frontlineassembly.bandcamp.com/music

edited September 2022

An industrial-metal interlude

What would industrial be without industrial metal that goes all the way back to the 90's with bands like Pitchshifter and Godflesh, then Fear Factory (an all time fave).

Love this band from Moscow, Russia, CONFLICT. Very good Fear Factory clone with female vocals.

edited September 2022

When I started AugrDust it had no name, some inspiring Photoshop brushes to make everything, and a fun idea for me to work around.

This is what I started with that's not included but is part of a bigger collection of content I can use as assets for other content.

Simple and creepy Aggro Bunny.

Aggro-Bunny-2022.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 570K
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,365

listening to Tactical Neural Implant right now... yeah... ill go through the entire thread ... good time during a render.

• daveso said:

listening to Tactical Neural Implant right now... yeah... ill go through the entire thread ... good time during a render.

Cool man.

And thanks for stopping by and saying something.

edited September 2022

An industrial interlude

Noise Unit is a side project of Front Line Assembly's Bill Leeb and Rhys Fulber.

This is another one of those rare industrial electronic music masterpieces and it's from 1997. I've played the hell out of this since 1997. No vocals. * Although you could say it mixes some other musical styles, genres, elements into the mixture but that's what can make it interesting depending.

Noise Unit at Bandcamp - https://noiseunit.bandcamp.com/album/drill-96-97

Noise Unit - Drill (1997)

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,365

inception8 said:

daveso said:

Cool man.

And thanks for stopping by and saying something.

laugh I like your products...all the way back from RDNA, by far my favorite site when it existed.  

• daveso said:

laugh I like your products...all the way back from RDNA, by far my favorite site when it existed.  

Aha. Thanks very much for saying that. It's something that's always nice to hear.

I'm certain there are alot of people that are missing an empty space.

"Recombinant DNA molecules are DNA molecules formed by laboratory methods of genetic recombination that bring together genetic material from multiple sources, creating sequences that would not otherwise be found in the genome."

If rDNA was a mantra you could carry it with you where ever you went. ;o)

edited September 2022

An industrial Interlude

One guy from Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Alex Rise is Tyrant of Death. Described as Avant-garde/Black/Groove/Industrial Metal, Electronic.

Alot of his stuff is mostly instrumental.

At Bandcamp - https://tyrantofdeath1.bandcamp.com/music

Superior Firepower was his latest release back in 2019. He posts it himself on YouTube which is where I found him.

edited October 2022

An industrial interlude

Another master piece album from 1997 before 1999's Implode. Chris Peterson was definitely a great addition and influence to the sound of FLA for 3 album's FLAvour of the Weak, Implode and Epitaph. Dave McKean did the cover.

An electro industrial techno hybrid that is FLAvour of the Weak. 1997. Way ahead of the curve.

This is Corruption. One of my favourites. I love the uplifting moments especially, you'll know it when you hear it. Feels like hope. *An additional note. FLA are masters of the 2 minute intro.

It spawned a cool remix album, one remix by Collide is another fave - Predator - it almost could have been an older Delerium song

FLAvour of the Weak at bandcamp - https://frontlineassembly.bandcamp.com/album/flavour-of-the-weak

edited October 2022

Hoicico. From Mexico City, Mexico.

Industrial - Hard Electro. Since 1993.

Hocico - Dead Trust (live at Die Holle Uber Berlin) [2014]