Sumbit your Contest ideas. ( New thread)

Hello everyone. I would like to inform you all, that our current list of contest ideas is slowly coming to a completion. In case anyone is wondering, I have been using this list right here as a refrence point on which themes we can use. 

If anyone would like to submit any more, please feel free to put them down below, and I will add them to our list and keep it orgainzed for future refrences. smiley

Comments

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Depiction  "the action or result of depicting something, especially in art" Your fav song, movie, book, person, place or thing. Are some examples

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

S Ray said:

Depiction  "the action or result of depicting something, especially in art" Your fav song, movie, book, person, place or thing. Are some examples

Interesting idea, noted 

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Below some ideas that popped up when thinking about it.

Your favourite poem - or - your favourite song (I know we did music already, so the favourite song should reflect the song and not music in general).

Fashion (not necessarily in clothing)

Steampunk

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793

A picture in a picture?  Like someone standing in a museum looking at a picture or a person in a room looking out the window so that you can see the scene outside?  Or a mirrored reflection?  A person in a vehicle driving but we can see the scenery outside of the car (so the camera is in the car) That kind of an idea.

Looking forward to voting on the Majestic Animals challenge.

• some nice themes here...

I have one too: Once upon a time.

I think this could gives everyone a wide range of Ideas ....

Good one, Yellow Pen

Wide open range, wide open sky, big sky country, open space sky....something to do with the sky...clouds, sun, rain, stars, birds, planes, spaceships.

• NGartplay: yes

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Yellow Pen said:

NGartplay: yes

Second that! 

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

Yellow Pen said:

some nice themes here...

I have one too: Once upon a time.

I think this could gives everyone a wide range of Ideas ....

~.  sounds cool  .~ 

• Past as FuturePast as Future Posts: 141
    edited January 2023

After visiting a wonderful website of drachenlords, I thought: "how about a contest dedicated to Tarot"?

1810GumpNeo-1024x753.jpg
    1024 x 753 - 270K
    Post edited by Past as Future on