Sade"s freebies

Comments

• Very nice, thank you for them, just grabbed them from the store.

Love the attention to detail like the bands at the bottom of the shirt and sleeves.
    The only thing I would personally change is to put them in the "Genesis 8 Male/Clothes/Peasant Outfit" instead of "Genesis 8 Male/Peasant Outfit" so they are in the same folder as the original outfit.

• Websoul said:
    The only thing I would personally change is to put them in the "Genesis 8 Male/Clothes/Peasant Outfit" instead of "Genesis 8 Male/Peasant Outfit" so they are in the same folder as the original outfit.

Not only does it make sense, but it should be obvious!

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    edited February 2023

you mean my product link or dazproduct link?

sorry, i dont understand

my link is lead from a product page, where have lot of filter, and daz link.. im afraid i cant give other link, this is how you can reach the original product?

Post edited by Sade on

Websoul said:

Very nice, thank you for them, just grabbed them from the store.

Love the attention to detail like the bands at the bottom of the shirt and sleeves.

Thank you, im glad you like it! I will plan release soon the next. However i really dont have any influence for neither of the links, sorry O.o 

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,001
    edited February 2023

Websoul said:

Very nice, thank you for them, just grabbed them from the store.

You can always just move the folder to whatever works for you as well. Moving the folder structure of the presets will not break anything. :)

@Sade, thanks for the freebie textures! :)

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on

aah, thank you Fenix for the explanation, ill fix it!

Maybe more easy to move than redownload :3

Tomorrow ill fix the folder, thank you for all for pointing it, i already understand (sorry, im not native english)

sade

• Sade said:

aah, thank you Fenix for the explanation, ill fix it!

Maybe more easy to move than redownload :3

Tomorrow ill fix the folder, thank you for all for pointing it, i already understand (sorry, im not native english)

sade

My appologies if my post was vague, that was not my intention.
    I love your work, especially the Pokol for HH Demon had some amazing textures in it.

FenixPhoenix said:

You can always just move the folder to whatever works for you as well. Moving the folder structure of the presets will not break anything. :)

Thank you for explaining it a bit better to her.
    I had moved the folder so its no big deal. I just thought she might have wanted to fix it for other people who will download the product :)

Thank you for your patience, the fix uploaded!

Dont apologize, i apologized, i didnt understood at first what is the problem :D

Thank you for kind works, allways welcome new ideas, what textures needs, feel free tell anytime!

More freebies come on this week :)

have a wonderful day!

Sade

• @Sade,my pleasure. @websoul, not a problem, it was a good suggestion. I just thought I would mentioned that manually moving the folder wouldn't break the presets because I know some users are afraid of breaking things if they move the folder structure (smart content does break, i believe).
  • Sade said:

More freebies come on this week :)

I am looking forward to them :)

FenixPhoenix said:

@Sade,my pleasure. @websoul, not a problem, it was a good suggestion. I just thought I would mentioned that manually moving the folder wouldn't break the presets because I know some users are afraid of breaking things if they move the folder structure (smart content does break, i believe).

Yes smart content will break, the easiest fix is to open the Runtime/support folder and edit the locations of the the products in the .dsx file in notepad.
    You can then run my script to re-register the new locations for the product https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/618456/add-to-smart-content

• r.klaij@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 207
    edited February 2023

Time-outs caused a double post, please ignore this one :)

Post edited by [email protected] on

not mine, but free section has been updated:

https://3dshards.com/product-tag/free/

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,209

That's an adorable outfit and I do love Amy's stuff, thank you.

:D Anytime

Slowly i plan to texture aimei stuff in my free time, i think they are deserve, i love them. blush

She has one outfit I did textures for, unfortunatelly my computer died before I could get them packaged up and uploaded to sharecg. I do plan to do them again, just need to learn a new 2D program since my old one will not work on Windows 10 lol just my luck I guess lol

• Faeryl Womyn said:

She has one outfit I did textures for, unfortunatelly my computer died before I could get them packaged up and uploaded to sharecg. I do plan to do them again, just need to learn a new 2D program since my old one will not work on Windows 10 lol just my luck I guess lol

I'm just the opposite, my programs won't update because I don't have windows 10. My computer is just 9 years old and can't be upgraded, I'm on Social Security so a new one is out, besides, at my age, and the few years I have left, I don't want to relearn a new OS. Piss on MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finding at my age it's harder to learn a new program and money is a constant issue. I have an i5 with 32 gigs ram, but my graphics card is pretty old, only an nvidia 650 and new cards are soooo expensive.

I'm going to see if I can figure out GIMP and/or Krita to do textures, since I have no idea how to make a shader.

Faeryl: Like material, just save as shader, and not material. yesterday i wrote a small tutorial for materials, i dont know is it useful. CLICK HERE FOR IT . I try to answer to questions as well.

Soon arrives the update for the tea set (adding a tray too, and pose set also will arrive soon)

All you use and like our freebies, please rate them, and send your renders with rating, this is the best way to say thanks for freebies, when see how wonderful artworks born with them.

Changelog: Upgraded a teapot with tray

Tea Base01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 268K
    edited March 2023

Oh I didn't know there was a rating option, thanks for the tip, and will check the new tea pot texture and your tutorial, thanks for that.

Oh wow, just checked that tutorial, that is so easy to follow, well done. There are a couple things I need to know, first is tiling with seamless images so I can adjust how big or small the texture appears. I know how to do that under surfaces, I don't know how to add it to a shader for future use.

Post edited by Faeryl Womyn on

its easy, will show next time :D you can add even images to your rating too :) 

Look forward to it, thank you

Faeryl: https://3dshards.com/case-study-setting-pattern-size-on-shaders/

I hope it will help :D

I didnt linked because i dont want overflood the forum, but 9 Freebies here :)

have a wonderful weekend, if you have more question, feel free ask, try answer to every.

I know about the vertical and horizontal adjustments, didn't think of saving a preset tho, so will remember that.

As for adjusting those 2 sliders, it doesn't always work. Thankfully some creators actually include tiling options.

Can u show an example when doesnt work? :0 Saving/gathering presets would be time saving

I can do that in a couple days, have company tomorrow so have to wait for the next day.

Thank you :D Sometimes i faced weird things in daz, but usualy i was able to solve, sometimes with help :D but if its intented  thing, maybe can profit from it, so it would be interesting thing :))

two humo material added :3

freehumo2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 427K
    freehumo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 409K